abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
You only got to the nurse office when you play the preview after staying. I think the preview ends with the shower task in main quest.

The furry is not avoidable.

I like the game so fare. It is crazy and funny. I am not so sure about the MC but the girlcast is colurful and nice.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
K tried it now. Lewd content is like 1 self-handjob, 1 muzzle job, 1 tit job, and 1 giant chick basically rapes you but she stops after a few handjobs because she, like every other character, is a fucking psycopath.

Art is generic koitatsu shit but the dev put actual effort into making the girls look decently unique.

Story is your average 'I want the game to be deep but I don't know how to wrte so I WilL Do THis A lOT and make everyone a bitch' stuff. And goddamn is everyone a bitch. Relentlessly. All the time. There's a dog girl who's nice. Of course, she turns out to be an actual schizo, develops a split personality, and said personality is a bitch. Your home owner is a bitch. The GiRL WhO TaLKs LIKe ThiS is a bitch. The girl with a gun is a bitch. The tall girl is polite, but she's also planning to reduce you to be dependant on her, so she's also a bitch. The least bitchy character is the dog chick before she splits her personality, and she is a literal bitch.
1 (one) character in the story feels like an actual character so far, not an anime trope but with the bitch setting pumped to 500.

Overall its okay. The poor writing combined with the poor engrish makes it humerous.
The actual ATTEMPTS to be humerous are not. They're annoying. The narrator won't shut the fuck up at all ever, is the biggest bitch in the story and won't shut the fuck up. They just keep going on and on. Like me right now. Saying the same shit. Insulting the mc for no fucking reason beyond the devs apparent obsession with literally everyone being a horrible person.
MC is like half the size of half the people 'he' (as others said, should be futa, he's clearly not a guy) interacts with so he really doesn't do much beyond be physically and verbally bullied by nearly everyone for no apparent reason in most cases.

Has potential if the narrator's involvement is toned down and the bitch levels are nerfed so the characters feel like characters.

The actual gameplay is a glorified kinetic novel. You can explore the map, but you're always just looking for the one door with a scene behind it. You can make choices, but they're always ignored.

Wouldn't really rec it as is stands. Wait for a few updates. Very little content worth seeing, its mostly just very poor sub-anime tier writing.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Man I really wanna like this. It looks good and actually being able to play a hung trap sounded really applying but this was just painfully unfunny.

Reactions: XephosDB

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
I actually really liked this game so far, even though at first i did cringe a bit beacuse of bad grammar and jarring 4th wall breaking I quickly grew accustomed to it and personally I think it overall added to my experience playing it (mostly beacuse i decided to read every dialogue aloud in a funny voice but still), dialogues like "here is school" and "someone could get choke" kinda come off as non intentional jokes, or who knows, maybe they ARE intentional considering how the little sis's character trait is talking bad.

The characters look decently fine (some of them look very good, others are kinda bland), obviously a lot of them have exaggerated proportions, but, come on, did you see MC's dick? u should have come pepared for those proportions, kind of a shame that the one with the cutest face of all of them is the MC himself tho, i don't have a problem with him being cute, even moreso considering he's an incubus, but i do find myself wishing at least some of the characters looked as cute as he does, mad hatter comes as a close second imo.

And as far as the writing goes, i enjoyed watching the MC freak out at literally everything and i didn't really dislike any character too much. As a first version it also has a very decent play time, specially compared to some games which are just a 10 mins prologue, and it ends on a fairly interesting cliffhanger instead of just "end of day 3, thanks for playing" which is a plus from me.

Overall, I enjoyed this prologue and wish to see more, good luck to the creator(y).

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
MC is male. when the game starts it asks if male or female, if you try to pick female it makes a joke then drops you back to choice and asks you to choose between male and male.
MC is very much a male. he is just girly looking and a midget. this is actually lampshaded in story where people make fun of his height of 131 cm and comment on his cute girly face.
massive cock though.

This is a kinetic novel with false choices. I am kinda liking it, but there is room for improvement. dialog is pretty crazy.
MC with girlish face...HOLY SHIT, ITS A "TRAP"

Reactions: mrttao

Tyxis

Apr 29, 2018
Sad for the choices but both the mc and the girls are pretty well made, good luck with the game

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Ok... so where is the male option? this IS NOT a male protagonist game. This is futanari. The MC is a "guy" with pink hair and pink eyes. Why give us an option between a boy or girl if the boy option is just a chick with a dick regardless? Cant take sex scenes seriously when they have the MC about as masculine as a used tampon.

Sidenote: I will never get the fascination of soooo many game devs having their MC below 5ft tall, less than 100lbs, dick that has more strength and girth than their whole body, and being extremely feminine...

Add Futa/Trap and Femboy as a tag and remove male protagonist as a tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Its the furry avoidable?
furry is not avoidable.
Ok... so where is the male option? this IS NOT a male protagonist game. This is futanari. The MC is a "guy" with pink hair and pink eyes.
Having pink hair does not make you futanari.
futanari literally means hermaphrodite. Someone with a penis and a vagina. MC has only a penis so he is not a futa.

MC's current body (isekai transmigration) was born with pink hair and pink eyes because his mother is a succubus.
He is not trans or futa or whatever.
Also nobody seems to actually mistake him for a woman in character.
This scene is the background of the main menu, but is not in the game.
The one in the middle is the MC. The one behind him is his succubus mother.
Left on is older sister, right one is his younger sister.

Interesting so far the older sister has shown some interest (and yandere tendencies) towards the MC. It seems like it will be another "fuck your family" type game. But so far he has mainly been interacting with women outside his family.

Also this world looks to be a monstergirl quest crossover with alice in wonderland. Possibly more stuff thrown in too.

SophiaBR

Aug 24, 2020
View attachment 1723539

Overview:
What if you suddenly reincarnated in a fantasy world populated by all kind of mythical creature and fairy tail character?
Werewolf, princess, giant mushroom lady,
succbus and all kind of other character will become your friend, or hunting you down.
As a young human male, will you be hunted down, or use your charm to romance them?
I hope you are the later one, because this is the whole point of this romance adult visual novel.​

Release Date: 2022-03-26
Thread Date: 2022-03-26
Developer: ThirtySevenGaming -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Uncensored Patch: MEGA - -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1723620 View attachment 1723622 View attachment 1723624 View attachment 1723625 View attachment 1723626 View attachment 1723592 View attachment 1723593 View attachment 1723595 View attachment 1723598 View attachment 1723600 View attachment 1723601 View attachment 1723602 View attachment 1723603 View attachment 1723604 View attachment 1723605 View attachment 1723607 View attachment 1723609 View attachment 1723610
Android links is not working

Reactions: Theghost125

Dodai

Oct 19, 2020
Hello,
ok the game is absurd, but i'm stuck when Ava give the phone and ... the game crash and drop this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 247, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_classroom from _call_trigger_event_school_classroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_gf_canteen from _call_trigger_event_school_gf_canteen
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 118, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_livingroom from _call_trigger_event_home_livingroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 173, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_bathroom from _call_trigger_event_home_bathroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 118, in script call
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_twinroom from _call_trigger_event_home_twinroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 24, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 30, in execute
    screen ui_screen():
    screen ui_screen():
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 32, in execute
    if not lock_ui == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 34, in execute
    if not lock_clock == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 43, in execute
    imagebutton auto "gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp":
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 247, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_classroom from _call_trigger_event_school_classroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/school/screen.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call trigger_event_school_gf_canteen from _call_trigger_event_school_gf_canteen
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 173, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_bathroom from _call_trigger_event_home_bathroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call trigger_event_home_twinroom from _call_trigger_event_home_twinroom
  File "game/script/Base Script/Location/home/screen.rpy", line 24, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen ui_screen():
    screen ui_screen():
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 32, in execute
    if not lock_ui == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 34, in execute
    if not lock_clock == True:
  File "game/script/Base Script/UI/utility hotbar.rpy", line 43, in execute
    imagebutton auto "gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp":
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/utility/clock/clock_%s.webp').

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Fantasy Opposite 0.1
Sun Mar 27 21:17:55 2022

veetor

Jun 6, 2017
The art in this game looks like it was made using a fairly commonly used engine that only has females by default. To make a male requires modding, and its rather hard to do so.

As a result males in these games look like a svelte woman with A cup tits who had her vagina erased and a penis glued to her crotch. Usually the glued on penis does not really match the rest of the art in terms of style and quality either. And often has attachment issues (like, it is floating near the crotch instead of actually being attached)

Here it looks like the author did a pretty good job on the glued on penis. One of the best I have seen for this engine.

A picture is worth a thousand words
can you tell me what the engine is? asking for a friend

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
can you tell me what the engine is? asking for a friend
This looks like either Honey Select or Koikatsu (both of which have sequels that give you upgraded art. namely koikatsu shunshine or honey select 2)
Both of which are made by the same company.
Koikatsu being intentionally designed to look more "2d anime-ish".

Both have the same issue with lack of males (pre mods. people mod it to add males, film the scenes, then put it in their own game)
both engines are used very extensively by games on this site.

can see an example comparison of the first release of both koikatsu and honey select here

looking carefully, I think this game is Koikatsu Sunshine.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes