justletmeusethis

Jun 10, 2017
Pretty strange game, but i noticed its actually pretty easy to change a character's lines in the game with just a regular text editor.

For example, if you goto game/script/base script/character & quest/school/story
you can open 'ali.rpy' and re-write each character's dialog in the bathroom scene to essentially change the context of what happens.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Pretty strange game, but i noticed its actually pretty easy to change a character's lines in the game with just a regular text editor.

For example, if you goto game/script/base script/character & quest/school/story
you can open 'ali.rpy' and re-write each character's dialog in the bathroom scene to essentially change the context of what happens.
This is doable with most, if not all, Renpy games. The only exceptions are usually when the script is encoded, and even those you can get around if you have the tools.

twasiele

Dec 16, 2021
Maybe i am dumb but i cant find how to open the hints in riddles, i am trying to do the Head riddle about the boy and the big sister but cant open the hints to get some info on how to do it since i do not know how old the kids are.
The answer is 6

django009

Jun 29, 2017
Fantasy Opposite [v0.3.1] [ThirtySevenGaming] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,80 GB / 722 MB - FantasyOppositeGame-0.3.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 708 MB - FantasyOppositeGame-0.3.1-mac-crunched.zip
= 19% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fantasy Opposite [v0.3.2
-¡?¡¡¡¡???????

Apr 29, 2022
> see nice screenshots, download the game
> look inside
> renpy + koikatsu videos/pics
ee7.jpg

Cheshire cat ass dance animation looks good tho *kit_q1_3_41.webm*
I wonder if they have character cards available

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
none so far, but it's progressing smoothly so the only thing we can do for now is wait c:
I asked on June 14th and this was the answer. "Maybe July. And then July I will said maybe August. Currently I still have 1 Alice scene to make until I complete next update. I think that wouldn’t take too long. I hope"

I unsubscribed. I understand the dude is probably only doing this part time but 6 months is crazy.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes