kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
do someone know how to unlock these characters and 2nd kitty scene ?

View attachment 2316986
hey there i Can tell you how to unlock the story tellers its the one at the bottom left.
go to the bed room and look at the BOTTOM drawer at the disk in The middle there should be a few Papers written by the story Teller. after that go to bed at night and talk about it with the story Teller

as for the last 2 and kitty... im having trouble with those as well sry

• Red Heart
Reactions: littless

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
do someone know how to unlock these characters and 2nd kitty scene ?
2nd Kitty scene you get after buying a picture from her shop IIRC, you check it and then check the kitty statue and ask kitty about it. Blue hair girl has a QR code in the male locker room in the same place you got the other delinquent girl forgot her name.
For Ma-I0 or wathever that SCP was named you need to find the trash icon in your phone, reinstall the app found there, and after that find 3 paper hidden around the house.

kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
2nd Kitty scene you get after buying a picture from her shop IIRC, you check it and then check the kitty statue and ask kitty about it. Blue hair girl has a QR code in the male locker room in the same place you got the other delinquent girl forgot her name.
For Ma-I0 or wathever that SCP was named you need to find the trash icon in your phone, reinstall the app found there, and after that find 3 paper hidden around the house.
many thanks ^_^

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
already requested a compressed version for this game, but still no compressed version... guess there are only a few game compressors now compared to before...

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
is they're a bug or patch needed for Lillianna? Cause i cant get her about 10 to continue her quest? Also hope Mal0 get some more content, be funny seeing her and Eve react would be funny, but to play it off I guess her being mute and using hand gestors could save dialog.

Last edited:

Ghost9937

Mar 1, 2018
is they're a bug or patch needed for Lillianna? Cause i cant get her about 10 to continue her quest? Also hope Mal0 get some more content, be funny seeing her and Eve react would be funny, but to play it off I guess her being mute and using hand gestors could save dialog.
That's a save issue. Reinstall and start a new game, it will allow you to skip to end of v0.2

littless

Sep 3, 2020
where do i find this shop ?

trikobek

Jan 27, 2023
where is the third piece of paper? I found 1 and 2 but I might be blind

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes