Edeferin

May 23, 2019
I am getting tasks to reach LP for certain characters (Lilianna, Eve, etc.), but they are maxed out. Is this a bug or am I meant to be finding a way to unlock new LP?

Reactions: Noneseriously10

damias

Sep 13, 2020
a big question for the author hoping he will see it...will there be tinkerbell content... i kinda want to see the opposite of the mischievious but nice fairy haha

Reactions: DicksInSpace

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I am getting tasks to reach LP for certain characters (Lilianna, Eve, etc.), but they are maxed out. Is this a bug or am I meant to be finding a way to unlock new LP?
I'm getting the same thing, I took a look at script\Base Script\Character & Quest\!Variable & System\love system.rpy and it seems that each character has a level, and their lp maximum is 10 * level. Using Unren I enabled the console and on my save Eva requires 20 lp and Lilliana 26, but both were level 1. I set their levels to 2 and 3 respectively and got to 26 lp with Lilliana, which advanced her quest in the log, so I'd assume that didn't break anything. If you enable the console and open with shift-o you can change their level with eve_c.level = 2 and lil_c.level = 3 (or whatever is appropriate for your save, just do eve_c.level and lil_c.level to see their current level). You could also use Universal Ren'py Mod but that's probably overkill.

Edeferin

May 23, 2019
I'm getting the same thing, I took a look at script\Base Script\Character & Quest\!Variable & System\love system.rpy and it seems that each character has a level, and their lp maximum is 10 * level. Using Unren I enabled the console and on my save Eva requires 20 lp and Lilliana 26, but both were level 1. I set their levels to 2 and 3 respectively and got to 26 lp with Lilliana, which advanced her quest in the log, so I'd assume that didn't break anything. If you enable the console and open with shift-o you can change their level with eve_c.level = 2 and lil_c.level = 3 (or whatever is appropriate for your save, just do eve_c.level and lil_c.level to see their current level). You could also use Universal Ren'py Mod but that's probably overkill.
This is amazing, thanks. I'll check out Unren and give it a shot.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
aNYBODY else get stuck after the Ash event? I can't get home cuz it's night but I'm at school

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes