Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
I've tried this game three or four times and each time I get depressed playing it the MC is constantly abused and put down put through hell and taken advantage of at every turn I want to enjoy this game cause there's obviously a lot of heart put into it the characters look amazing the animations are of High quality and the story is well put together the writing is even high quality but no mater what I try to focus on I can't help but feel for the MC after dying he get's put into the body of a boy who let himself fall apart low intelligence failing memory a femboy face that he doesn't like but doesn't hate either and a below average height combine with a frail body with no strength and don't even get me started on the sexual harassment tho to be fair that did fix one of his self-confidence issues so not only did I let that slide it actually was the only positive I found in the story out side of it's over all production quality until that bitch covered them both in his cum and ditched him there seriously I just I get it it's supposed to be funny but there's a limit and this guy is supposed to be our MC our representation our eyes our perspective in that world and to be honest if I was in his shoes I might have just given up and jumped off the roof after that. I want to enjoy this game but it honestly feels like it's punishing me for trying to does it get better or should I just drop it here I really want to know cause I can see how hard the developer worked on this or is most of the humor in this game like that

Reactions: MAD6999

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
I've tried this game three or four times and each time I get depressed playing it the MC is constantly abused and put down put through hell and taken advantage of at every turn I want to enjoy this game cause there's obviously a lot of heart put into it the characters look amazing the animations are of High quality and the story is well put together the writing is even high quality but no mater what I try to focus on I can't help but feel for the MC after dying he get's put into the body of a boy who let himself fall apart low intelligence failing memory a femboy face that he doesn't like but doesn't hate either and a below average height combine with a frail body with no strength and don't even get me started on the sexual harassment tho to be fair that did fix one of his self-confidence issues so not only did I let that slide it actually was the only positive I found in the story out side of it's over all production quality until that bitch covered them both in his cum and ditched him there seriously I just I get it it's supposed to be funny but there's a limit and this guy is supposed to be our MC our representation our eyes our perspective in that world and to be honest if I was in his shoes I might have just given up and jumped off the roof after that. I want to enjoy this game but it honestly feels like it's punishing me for trying to does it get better or should I just drop it here I really want to know cause I can see how hard the developer worked on this or is most of the humor in this game like that
Wtf...was that all ONE sentence?

• Haha
Reactions: DocRipper

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I don't think the femdom genre is for you.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
First of all breathe, try to use commas and punctuation if you can every now and then, so your text doesn't read like it's all in one take.
Second, even if the description of ThirtySeven's patreon regarding the game doesn't outright say it, this game is femdom through and through (and even if I'm not a personal fan of it either) I can somewhat tolerate given how exaggerated everything is in here. Dude is supposed to be reincarnated in the body of a very effeminate boy that happens to pack an anaconda on his pants, and all the girls (so far from what I've played the game) have giant melon-sized rocket breasts and tower over the MC (aside from her sister being his twin). The dynamic seems to be that, he has something to one up one of the girls in question, but then it happens and either backfires, or the girl doubles down on him and MC ends up screwed.
As another guy said, if you really don't feel how the game is going so far, and being on version 0.4.1 (not saying it's impossible for things to still change), but it's hard to imagine the tone or the writing could change anytime soon. The game most likely will remain femdom focused unless something down the line changes it during the story, but for now only time will tell if that ever ends up happening.

Last edited:

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. As for the grammar thing yeah I've been trying to improve on that but well lets just say my teachers cared more about the grade being good then people actually learning anything.

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
My first time playing this game where is the church and the town map at I have unlocked the town map and I do not know how to access it in the game.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes