Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fantasy Opposite [v0.4.2] [ThirtySevenGaming]

PC (Full) -
MAC (Full) -
Android (Full) -

Compression are avaible in my compression post
Fuck.I hate you. I'm just uploading 0.4.2 full, also on Pixeldrain and he is already done and throws post ..ok. Cancel.

You could at least add the version number there. Everyone can steal free versions from itch.io. But giving the right number, that's art. :KEK:
Why even reupload it when its public on Itch?! Just share the Itch link or mention its public on Itch. Itch DDL is faster than Pixel or Gofile, has no annoying DL limit like Pixel or "This server is overloaded" like Gofile and it works for 99% of users...

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Why even reupload it when its public on Itch?! Just share the Itch link or mention its public on Itch. Itch DDL is faster than Pixel or Gofile, has no annoying DL limit like Pixel or "This server is overloaded" like Gofile and it works for 99% of users...
Because the user can download it before the uploader have uploaded it. I have no problem with both filehost at all. Gofile let me download the stuff with 1gbit.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Because the user can download it before the uploader have uploaded it. I have no problem with both filehost at all. Gofile let me download the stuff with 1gbit.
I got the Server overloaded msg on Gofile, good that it worked for you
At least add that its public on itch to your post, so we know it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FantasyOpposite-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Makes sense. Itch is faster, yes.I just always thought it was better to do a separate upload and then report game update rather than link to official sources.

It's time for real truth.. We were just trying to overload and destroy Pixeldrain.:ROFLMAO:

And good job with the compressed version.
"You deserve your melon bread,Mr.Foxy"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Makes sense. Itch is faster, yes.I just always thought it was better to do a separate upload and then report game update rather than link to official sources.
Its fine as long as its a public post from the dev. You can also use the report function to send paid links anonymously.

Reactions: DocRipper

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
this MC is such a little bitch :KEK: although i gotta give him a little slack. he is legally a midget and all the women in his class are crazy and strong as fuck. but stand up for yourself once in awhile, my goodness. dude gets walked over more than a damn welcome mat :FacePalm:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
getting a footjob from someone wearing shoes would hurt so fucking bad LMAO, MC has to be the ultimate masochist

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
lilliana is so shitty :KEK: she's like an IASIP character brought to a fantasy world
It's even weirder, going by what Takabreaka said, that her story, or route rather, is going in an odd direction, or more so that I guess it was intended for her to start lusting over his son/the MC, but then down the line ThirtySeven remembered she is supposed to be married or something, and later on she then starts shadow mentioning the MC's father as "Him" and other stuff like that.
The funny thing as well is that, she's also supposed to be this very powerful being, despite even being a "lowly" Succubus, and even then, she only comes off as a bitch most of the time and only very late into the Main Story Quest she sorta starts to mellows out, or at least progresses a bit in her character. Even then she's still a sleazeball doing nothing, sure she has an amazing body, huge ass, ginormous breasts but the fact she's so stubborn, and very much a tsundere, doesn't help her at all.
I do wonder though, even if in her route, with the last event in her route currently in the latest version being the Marriage Dream, if that does mean she will eventually grow a pair, and at least become a bit more kinder/open in her personality down the line (I know also that the MC gets his rightful comeuppings and does legit fuck ups most of the time but still). I know this is more or less present here and there when she is confronting Ms. DevilTooth, but what I'm referring to is hoping she becomes more honest with her feelings or at least admiting to her faults and fuckups.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes