Kesla

Dec 23, 2017
That's not the insult you think it is. Leave that kind of talk on the vanilla normie forum's, people here clearly have their kinks, no need to shame men who DON'T want to roleplay getting drilled in the ass in their form of escape. IF that's your thing more power to you bro, but it's not a "wimp" situation, different strokes for different strokes, there's no bad guy in this.
Glad to see you're not coming from fap-nation i see XD

for anyone unaware the joke is that fap-nation is a website that you can comment anonymously ... which makes the website a total degenerate-fest since anyone can type whatever they want whitout having anything link to their account since they dont have one
and lets just say that basically every single futa game ... even the one with a SINGLE scenes gets bombed with degenerates

glad to see that in here people are more .... fucking normal

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Glad to see you're not coming from fap-nation i see XD

for anyone unaware the joke is that fap-nation is a website that you can comment anonymously ... which makes the website a total degenerate-fest since anyone can type whatever they want whitout having anything link to their account since they dont have one
and lets just say that basically every single futa game ... even the one with a SINGLE scenes gets bombed with degenerates

glad to see that in here people are more .... fucking normal
Ha! thanks for that concise breakdown! I'll stay far away!

Reactions: Kesla

Hyseki

Apr 8, 2021
Whenever an animation starts my cpu goes to 100% and the fps dies, its there a way to fix this? My pc its not that potato and this is the only ren py game I have tried in wich this happens.

Last edited:

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
I am so confused.
Feels like there's a continuity error here.
During Main Story Quest, Lilliana wanted MC's dick and cum.
However, after the MSQ, and we get into Lilliana's side quest (involving the massage and dream), she starts talking about "HIM" and "Best Friend", and doesn't want MC's dick anymore.
It's very confusing, since before that, she tried to leverage Sylvia's "rough" treatment into getting the MC to let her help him fap. And she was masturbating on the couch while the MC was cleaning.

Just feels like Lilliana did a complete 180 there.

(I'm still playing thru tho, but I think I finished like half the characters now.)

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
I am so confused.
Feels like there's a continuity error here.
During Main Story Quest, Lilliana wanted MC's dick and cum.
However, after the MSQ, and we get into Lilliana's side quest (involving the massage and dream), she starts talking about "HIM" and "Best Friend", and doesn't want MC's dick anymore.
It's very confusing, since before that, she tried to leverage Sylvia's "rough" treatment into getting the MC to let her help him fap. And she was masturbating on the couch while the MC was cleaning.

Just feels like Lilliana did a complete 180 there.

(I'm still playing thru tho, but I think I finished like half the characters now.)
Ahhh you’re right! I wasn’t even thinking about that!

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Ok, so- I have everyone’s current content completed. Except under Ash, it says to raise my relationship with her. Only issue is every time I try to talk to her, there are no new speech options and whenever I try to go to church class with her, it automatically skips from morning to noon and I’m outside the normal school.
Has this part just not been programmed yet or am I missing something?

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
So my MQ says Lilliana is hiding something and progress her quest; my Lilliana q says to raise her LP to 26 but it's stuck on 10 and whenever I do the actions that should improve it (cooking breakfast with her and cleaning on the weekends), it says the romance is maxed out. The same thing is happening for Eve: her q says to raise her LP to 20 but it's stuck on 10 and no actions improve it cos romance is maxed.

Am I missing something? The only other people with q's are ones I can't progress cost they're locked behind the main story (Catherine and Alice)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Fantasy Opposite [v0.4.1] [ThirtySevenGaming] Compressed

PC (1,12GB) - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (1,11GB) - PIXELDRAIN

If you like this game then support the dev.
Sorry if it's too much to ask, but could it be possible if you can compress the hotfix version (a.k.a. 0.4.2)? Thanks a lot anyways for your hard work and still compressing the game in the first place.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry if it's too much to ask, but could it be possible if you can compress the hotfix version (a.k.a. 0.4.2)? Thanks a lot anyways for your hard work and still compressing the game in the first place.
Will do it in a few mins

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Fantasy Opposite [v0.4.2] [ThirtySevenGaming]

PC (Full) -
MAC (Full) -
Android (Full) -

Compression are avaible in my compression post

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Fantasy Opposite [v0.4.2] [ThirtySevenGaming]

PC (Full) - PIXELDRAIN
MAC (Full) Will follow soon
Android (Full) - PIXELDRAIN

Compression are avaible in my compression post
Fuck.I hate you. I'm just uploading 0.4.2 full, also on Pixeldrain and he is already done and throws post ..ok. Cancel.

You could at least add the version number there. Everyone can steal free versions from itch.io. But giving the right number, that's art. :KEK:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Fuck.I hate you. I'm just uploading 0.4.2 full, also on Pixeldrain and he is already done and throws post ..ok. Cancel.

You could at least add the version number there. Everyone can steal free versions from itch.io. But giving the right number, that's art. :KEK:
Oh sorry . I'm not just stealing i'm upload them. Stealing is when you even use the same link as the dev. But my upload is not that fast .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DocRipper
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes