Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
im clicking on her and im clicking make breakfast but its still on 10 points
hmm... since you're increasing relationship with her, means you're doing her quest right? if so maybe you didn't finished the other quests required for her event to progress...... but if you're done with the other quests and you still can't increase relationship with her then it must a bug...

GOD PAIN

Jun 12, 2022
hmm... since you're increasing relationship with her, means you're doing her quest right? if so maybe you didn't finished the other quests required for her event to progress...... but if you're done with the other quests and you still can't increase relationship with her then it must a bug...
ok so its a bug becose every quest is locked becose i cant do liliana quest

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
Hello, I have a problem with the missions. It asks me to upload Lillianna's LP. I have it at 10 and it asks me for 26. It asks me to upload it through the kitchen but every time I go it tells me that it is at the maximum.

Reactions: Noneseriously10

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Hello, I have a problem with the missions. It asks me to upload Lillianna's LP. I have it at 10 and it asks me for 26. It asks me to upload it through the kitchen but every time I go it tells me that it is at the maximum.
I noticed cooking on the weekend didn't work for LP. Cooking on weekdays or cleaning on weekend both worked.

Reactions: Noneseriously10
Jul 4, 2017
While having the option to have a wholesome futa love interest, treating a character like a person an not a deviant with mc and her going back and fort fucking each other having male on futa or futa on male depending the scene in a loving way better choose the overused rape , I am disappointed and my day is ruined

Jan 15, 2018
you guys like hide and seek + riddles in a sandbox game? hah, #METOO

1 leg bathroom hamper (right side of screen) answer 13 - 3 trips carrying 4 on boat/ raft last trip the 5th guy (driver) gets off
1 leg i found dining room Sunday Morning its by the window 59 - dont ask i dont know how i got the answer but i feel stupid for some reason
head is midnight your room behind the window (thx thread), easy to see when you're looking for it answer is 6 (bro and sis are the same age)
couldnt find anything else in the house so i skipped to monday
noticed if you go to the 2nd floor and go backwards instead of to class, hover your mouse above the Kitty sign you'll see a branch
// and apparently yet another riddle - answer is 1... if you discover a new planet you are the alien not the native inhabitants
1 arm is found in the hallway, more specifically, the table across the cafeteria - answer is 10 im jus bullshitting at this point
1 arm funny enough its in the same-ish area, the door near the table leads to a changing room, go to the men's side, top left above the lockers - the answer is 3, its 3
T&A can be found in the cafeteria (god is it finally over?) answer is C, idc for the reason i just think the little sis is a rat
and apparently you cant trust Greeny either

.... wow i can reduce masturbation time, so that obnoxious going back and forth clicking faster harder was 100% intentional....
and i get a picture or something
ig a scene b4 you sleep for your troubles
what have i really gained? shoulda jus played WoW

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes