nico360

May 17, 2020
Is the censorship patch also necessary on mobile? And if so, how do I install it, I normally play on PC so I have no idea how things are handled on Android

Doe47752

Feb 12, 2020
On the quest it says yo get more information about the world but where I check the library I don't know

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
okay so on android how to do scroll down on the gallery app? cant seem to find a way, no matter what i try i either close the phone or click 1 of character galleries that are on screen

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I just downloaded the game how do I get to the town and just out of curiosity will there be any pregnancy in the future development

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So im in the process of playing this, dear dev please send me some of whatever you're on. :KEK:

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
New player here, and I seem to have hit a wall of sorts. I've reached the end of available content with Aya, Sylpia, Cilla, Madalyn, Kitty, Eve, and Raven. My romance score with Lillianna maxes out at 10, and I don't seem to be able to find any more characters. Any tips would be appreciated.
How did you increase the rimance with raven? I reached to 9 doing the selling of the sperm but now any interaction in class is just small talk or talk about nurse.
EDIT: nevermind in the infirmary found her to increase it. i really spent half an hour trying everything but this lol.

Last edited:

NazrT

Jun 19, 2022
where's the clothing store? i've been looking in the town for 20 minutes
So from where you are when you first enter the town, just go right and click the door on the left that has the sign "Emperor's New Clothes Shop" above it

freshkol

Aug 5, 2022
So from where you are when you first enter the town, just go right and click the door on the left that has the sign "Emperor's New Clothes Shop" above it
Thanks, I realized I didn't unlock finish the main quest line

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes