Oct 22, 2018
version 0.2.2 PC

MAC

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Fantasy Opposite [v0.2.2] [ThirtySevenGaming] - Original Size: 1,94GB

Download PC (572MB) :

The 7zip archieve says it is 0.21 but it is the 0.22 from the OP. Should be checked if there is an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Played the game and liked it but man.. the dick of the MC is soo comically long that I just could even get horny, i was like "WHY?" all the time while playing the game.

That said i liked it a-lot and i would say more but Zakko here has already said everything i felt and wanted to convey so i will just leave it there.

I am certainly interested in the game and the future story that ThirtySeven is going so i am gonna keep checking this one out but man... that COMICALLY LONG dick of the MC is a huge "WHY?!" for me.

Reactions: TylerHerron

Binarymacaron

Mar 18, 2018
Big pp shota among tall girls, this game is promising. I wonder why Ava is in F class too with other classmates who are not following their fairy tales destiny.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Im loving the small amounts of cumflation atm but would is be possible to get more of it and BIGGER! like with Kitty atm if you decided to fuck her a few times then rest MAAAAAAAYBE she now has a huge belly. Same with all the girls in the future. This MC's dick is STACKED so im hoping it packs a MASSIVE wallop ;)

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
I actually need a walkthrough, After I get done with the bathroom after finding out the MC has a huge dick it becomes night time and nothing I do will make the story progress, I go to lay down in bed and it says "i still have something left to do" I literally went to all the rooms clicking everything and nothing is working at all.

sakref

Apr 17, 2018
Personally I really enjoy the story. it has some great twists and turns. It also has some great designed characters. My favourite is especially kitty. :D
The only thing I can think would improve the game, would be to add more depth to player choices. But I know it is a big extra work and isn't really that important if the story is still good. It also has some funny moments in my opinion. A little bit of over use of the same sound effect. Would be great to hear a little variation depending on the emotion. (an idea could take inspiration from old silence movies, where music and sound effects plays a big role. Could give inspiration to some ways to express those emotions and situations)
But overall I think the game has great potential.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes