Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i know the content isnt for everyone but i am 100% down for getting topped by alice again.
I second this, I mean I know nothing about futa but that scene was hot. Maybe like an optional thing where occasionally you spot her knife or something else around and if you pick it up she comes after you and it's like a random chance of something triggering when you enter a room, and this will keep happening on random chance upon entering rooms until you give back the item. People who don't like it can simply not pick up the item, futa lovers will like it and of course for the dev it's as simple as a variable and dice roll:

$ KnifeGone = False

label Infirmary:

AliceChance = renpy.random.randint(1,20)
if KnifeGone == True and AliceChance <5:
jump AliceButtFucksYou2

label BedroomAtNight:

AliceChance = renpy.random.randint(1,20)
if KnifeGone == True and AliceChance <5:
jump AliceButtFucksYou3

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Just make it futa/trans protagonist might as well be cause it doesn't even look close to a male protagonist.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
Since it doubles every minute, and you skip the first doubling by starting with two, you are saving one minute of doublling.

I can't find the head, anyone know where it be?
now, what did kitty say? something about going to bed but not sleeping? then trying to reach over your head?
Hmm how does the spolier thing work?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Do people asking for help on the riddles not realize there's a hint system that eventually straight up gives you the answer or something? If you're afraid of losing points to it then just save scum, it's a renpy game after all...

skikkzg

Jun 4, 2020
Wow, well this is a first for me.
I didn't even get past the prologue before i closed and deleted this game....
If you don't like the tags dont play it, as with any game
But if it's only the intro turning you off, it *is* the worst part of the game imo

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
It is a bit long winded. The gameplay could be a bit better without so many screens to go through and instead a small text or map to get where we need to.
The other thing is that I can't for the life of me figure out what the last video is. It's cleavage only as an icon and there are no hits available. Anyone find this one?

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
This looks like either Honey Select or Koikatsu (both of which have sequels that give you upgraded art. namely koikatsu shunshine or honey select 2)
Both of which are made by the same company.
Koikatsu being intentionally designed to look more "2d anime-ish".

Both have the same issue with lack of males (pre mods. people mod it to add males, film the scenes, then put it in their own game)
both engines are used very extensively by games on this site.

can see an example comparison of the first release of both koikatsu and honey select here

looking carefully, I think this game is Koikatsu Sunshine.
This looks NOTHING like honey select, it is Koikatsu without a doubt. And like you stated in this post there are plenty of male models to choose from on card sites for the game without having to mod and make your own. "modding" this game by adding new models is as easy as saving a card picture and dropping that picture into a folder in the game. The game comes with a sudio to make characters so it's less of a mod and more of a shared save.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This looks NOTHING like honey select, it is Koikatsu without a doubt.
when I said one of those two, I meant I can't remember which is which
And like you stated in this post there are plenty of male models to choose from on card sites for the game without having to mod and make your own. "modding" this game by adding new models is as easy as saving a card picture and dropping that picture into a folder in the game. The game comes with a sudio to make characters so it's less of a mod and more of a shared save.
"modding your game" generally means "install mods someone else made" rather than "create it from scratch yourself".

also your claim that it is "as easy as just dropping a picture"... that... isn't how 3d rendering works. You can't just drop a picture and expect a 3d model to come out. And the fact most male mods look terrible shows that clearly it is difficult.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
If you don't like the tags dont play it, as with any game
But if it's only the intro turning you off, it *is* the worst part of the game imo
Oh i was fully aware of the tags, that was not the issue.
let's just say it was such a pain reading what Ms Hatter said that i just straight up noped out of there xD

Not an issue with the game really, most likely my ADHD brain.
but the random capitalization were completely messing with it, and i had a hard time actually understanding the words.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
uhg i can find one of kitty legs.... head is at the window at midnight ,ars in the hallway at school and changing room one leg in the dirty laundry basket once home and the last... not sure

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes