mide

Nov 28, 2017
while you can technically just never click on alice. there is zero in game warning or indication of what talking to alice would lead to.
the only way to avoid it is:
1. being warned on F95 ahead of time to never click on alice
2. replaying the game after having it happen before, and this time choosing to never click on alice.

not clicking on her though is avoiding it the same way that you can avoid it by just not downloading the game. it is meta avoidance.
when people say avoidable they mean "interact with character, be given a choice, and choose to do something else"
i know what they mean, BUT you are 100% right there is no warning at all. i guess it didnt bother me at all because futa on male is one of my biggest turn on's and i know im in the minority there. in fact at the time of my writing that last post, futa/trans wasnt even a tag on this game, so for me it was a happy surprise add on top of that i dont like the mc that much so seeing him get butt blasted was nice. i do have to agree with you know that i remember that futa was not a tag.

caosleyton

Jul 31, 2017
i know what they mean, BUT you are 100% right there is no warning at all. i guess it didnt bother me at all because futa on male is one of my biggest turn on's and i know im in the minority there. in fact at the time of my writing that last post, futa/trans wasnt even a tag on this game, so for me it was a happy surprise add on top of that i dont like the mc that much so seeing him get butt blasted was nice. i do have to agree with you know that i remember that futa was not a tag.
i know what you mean i accidently spoiled it for my self reading comments lol i found it to be a hot scean as well and in my run i had options to chose from with male and female symbols not sure if that is a new add on or not lol

Reactions: Abagofbabies

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Good for you if that gets you off, as you say we need the futa on male tag and the dev needs to make a decision to either keep or change that scene, getting interested in a game just to get scammed by the dev makes me feel like nymphomania priestess again.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Who has the answer to all the riddle questions math/clock/ sinking yacht answer please I'm not so good at math

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
while you can technically just never click on alice. there is zero in game warning or indication of what talking to alice would lead to.
the only way to avoid it is:
1. being warned on F95 ahead of time to never click on alice
2. replaying the game after having it happen before, and this time choosing to never click on alice.

not clicking on her though is avoiding it the same way that you can avoid it by just not downloading the game. it is meta avoidance.
when people say avoidable they mean "interact with character, be given a choice, and choose to do something else"
Ya. Sorry I made a bad mistake considering that one.
In my updated version, I have added a pre-warning of what fetish could occur at that scene. Also, I have altered the script so that the other choices will make the mc really avoiding Alice torning him apart.

Reactions: mrttao

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
i can't get behind what happened with Alice at all, not only because it's not my fetish, but even more so because she's supposed to be justified in the story only because she lost her mom's knife. It's one thing to make the mc get forcefully ass raped by a futa, but making him be the one to feel bad for it? That's just too far to me.
Now when I review it, it did make no sense for the MC to feel bad for Alice. I have altered the story so that the MC is now furious about the scene (If you choose Alice fucking the MC), and he will struggle whether he should still help Alice in finding her knife.

Reactions: J-Zen40

J-Zen40

Dec 16, 2018
Really liked the alice scene, futa on male is kind of rare, my only complaint is i wished alices dick was like the MCs as it seemed out of place with how it looks. I did find the alternate scene funny as MC was pretty much revenge fucking her lol.

I do hope for more expanded on alices story as she seems to have a interesting role in the story and would like to see more between her and the MC, hopefully more futa on male, though with how the situation it would be more her just rage raping you again, though it would be nice if we could get her to max affection and get a more loving futa on male scene and of course male on futa to. Side note though, will alice be the only futa character? Or will we get more futa characters and or more futa on male scenes?

Keep up the good work, am curious to how this will play out!

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
This is a bit of a vent/critique thing, a mix if you will. I could wait, but thought it'd be better to say things as the thoughts and feelings are fresh in my mind. Prepare for: opinions! ;)

"As a young human male, will you be hunted down, or use your charm to romance them?
I hope you are the later one, because this is the whole point of this romance adult visual novel."

^
Where? The entirety of the writing has been nothing but putting the player down, constantly berating and so on. The humour falls flat, maybe as a result of the constant insults? It's hard to tell when I'm constantly (at minimum) slightly annoyed at all the characters.

What's up with all the characters being bitches/treating the MC as scum? Mind you, I temper my expectation from looking at the synopsis, tags and sometimes the screenshots. I don't see a "humiliation" tag or any descriptions of you being an insult sponge. I certainly don't see any rape tag or info about the MC being raped, and it's completely and utterly unavoidable. Even if you choose the "alt scenes" or even the "skip" one, it goes oooon and oooon about how how Alice absolutely destroyed your butthole as she was raping you. Then it goes on to be written so that the MC is supposed to feel bad she lost her mother's memento knife or whatever. What? I would not be cool with this at all no matter what kind of exceptional world-saving item it may be, to put it nicely.

Now, if I knew what I were in for with this VN - I wouldn't necessarily have said anything. Save the Alice thing. Except I probably wouldn't have played it in the first place, of course.

I know there are split opinions on the look of the MC, but personally the juxtaposition of the small build and huge dick, the "masculine" dong vs the feminine look - I personally love stuff like that. Plus, a lot of games start out with you (the MC) getting bullied, talked down to etc. and then you start turning it around. (Via the romance talked about in the synopsis I quoted earlier, for example.)
But that's why it it just started grating on me heavily as all the characters were just acting like bitches, and all of them just keeeeep going on and on about how trash the MC is. It's quite impressive, really - if it didn't end up pissing me off after a while. It's quite hard to avoid a floppy crotch noodle when all the damn blood is rushing to the wrong head in anger! :BootyTime:

I really, really hope that the creator does their best in "turning things around" so it indeed can be about "using your charm to romance them", and not the continuation of insulting the MC (and by extention the player). Hit me with that MC character development, make him not change completely but certainly mature and stop taking insults like a sponge - and certainly increase their intelligence a good notch. Character development for all the characters, and give them some stronger personalities that can't literally be described as "Bitch #1, Bitch #2, Mega Bitch #1" and so on. Have them develop and chill with the insults. Make their romancing about their story, not their unjustified shitty treatment of the MC. Those are my personal wishes for this game, because I really think it could be some fantastic stuff. :giggle:

For future reference, these are the tags at the time of this post:
3dcg, male protagonist, humor, big ass, big tits, masturbation, titfuck, teasing, school setting, monster girl, fantasy, adventure, sandbox
Wow. Really roasted me.
Thanks for the , I felt so warm reading it after that roast.

Maybe I did go 'a bit' far off about the insult.
Don't worry. The time for insult is over, it's time for romance! I will put more work into developing the story so the MC can start to romancing others.

Reactions: Chris2041

ThirtySevenGaming

Jan 6, 2018
Really liked the alice scene, futa on male is kind of rare, my only complaint is i wished alices dick was like the MCs as it seemed out of place with how it looks. I did find the alternate scene funny as MC was pretty much revenge fucking her lol.

I do hope for more expanded on alices story as she seems to have a interesting role in the story and would like to see more between her and the MC, hopefully more futa on male, though with how the situation it would be more her just rage raping you again, though it would be nice if we could get her to max affection and get a more loving futa on male scene and of course male on futa to. Side note though, will alice be the only futa character? Or will we get more futa characters and or more futa on male scenes?

Keep up the good work, am curious to how this will play out!
More futa you say? Got it.
the dick of Alice seems out of place is intended. DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE I AM LAZY TO CHANGE THE TEXTURE.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Now when I review it, it did make no sense for the MC to feel bad for Alice. I have altered the story so that the MC is now furious about the scene (If you choose Alice fucking the MC), and he will struggle whether he should still help Alice in finding her knife.
Question: What do you mean "if you chose Alice fucking the MC"? Like, if you chose to see the original scene when remembering what happened? Because if that's so, I don't see why MC should feel bad even if he chose to remember what happened differently, I mean, the reality is that she still raped him anyways, regardless of our choice when watching the scene.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
New version
V0.2.2 Is out!

I'm sorry about the Alice scene. I should be more careful about explicit fetish. That fault is on me.
Things Altered:

1. Added explicit fetish warning before the scene
2. Explain the icon gender meaning
3. Altered Alice script, so the scene is actually avoidable (Sorry, I should've use more time to review my work)

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes