Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What does the uncensor patch actually uncensor? Tried searching and came up with nothing but requests for the patch to be updated, but for why i cannot determine.

Reactions: Amarion6864

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
This game is pretty good!

I love the anime style, I really like the character design, the user interface is amazing, one of the best ones I have seen in a VN before. and the writing is pretty fun, I mean, I don't know why the MC has such burning hate towards goth girls, but it made me chuckle seeing him meet Ash at the beginning, overall pretty fun game.

Now I gotta say, Im not a fan of oversized body parts. MC's penis waaaay too big, is so big is not even funny. Also the wolf chick...stupidly big boobs... not a fan.

Now I AM a fan of futas, I hope we get to see more futas in the future :D

Also I would advice against giving the option to turn futas into females, simply because it adds a lot of extra work and slows the development process, and let's be honest, non futa fans are already spoiled with choices, so is not like they would starve if they can't fuck every single girl in the game.

Panduxxo

Dec 8, 2021
This game is pretty good!

I love the anime style, I really like the character design, the user interface is amazing, one of the best ones I have seen in a VN before. and the writing is pretty fun, I mean, I don't know why the MC has such burning hate towards goth girls, but it made me chuckle seeing him meet Ash at the beginning, overall pretty fun game.

Now I gotta say, Im not a fan of oversized body parts. MC's penis waaaay too big, is so big is not even funny. Also the wolf chick...stupidly big boobs... not a fan.

Now I AM a fan of futas, I hope we get to see more futas in the future :D

Also I would advice against giving the option to turn futas into females, simply because it adds a lot of extra work and slows the development process, and let's be honest, non futa fans are already spoiled with choices, so is not like they would starve if they can't fuck every single girl in the game.
As much as the game takes a comedy turn I think the MC's huge penis is to make fun of him for the question of it being small.
While for the wolf girl, from how they present her the "bad" version I think they have given her some busty tits due to the fact that she has to remain PURE, but with a very sexy body.
I really like the ironic side of this game, hope the updates come soon.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I think game is abonded it already like 6 month with no update os put tag on it. But sad was hoping its gonna continue

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME!!!
DO NOT USE ANY OLD SAVE FROM LAST VERSION!!!
DON'T WORRY PROGRESS WILL BE LOST. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO START FROM V0.3.
Scene updated:
Lillianna (4 Scene)
Sylvia (2 Scene)
Ava (1 Scene)
MC (1 Scene)
Raven (1 Scene)
Ms. DevilTooth (1 Scene)
Kitty (1 Scene)
Storyteller (2 Scene)
New Character:
Annatasia (4 Scene)
Giovanna (1 Scene)

Last edited:

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
MC and Lillianna are literally perfect together. The best kind of toxic in my opinion. Seriously the most fun and sexy pairing I've seen in a long while, even more so with the patch. Not even Sylvia comes close to blue mommy.
The entire wedding dream serves as proof. They even already share the same brain cells, both the healthy and dead ones. The final revelation was simply the best.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FantasyOpposite-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fantasy Opposite [v0.3.1] [ThirtySevenGaming] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,80 GB / 722 MB - FantasyOppositeGame-0.3.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 708 MB - FantasyOppositeGame-0.3.1-mac-crunched.zip
= 19% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes