5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I was going to play this until i saw it'll have sharing (netorase) and wtf is sounding? idk why those are not in this post but you shoud definetely add them in "genre spoiler" as planned tag if it's not already in the game, to let people know, it's not a good move to be dishonest about those kind of things, even if optional.
Where do you see that this game will have sharing? Because I haven't found anything of the sort (even checked their subscribestar and nothing there about it). Maybe provide proof of some sort first, before calling in the eventual tornado that will sweep this thread if they hear that lol.

As for sounding, it's when you insert stuff into your urethra. Such as a rod or a long cylinder object. In this case, a fairy finger. lol

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
Where do you see that this game will have sharing? Because I haven't found anything of the sort (even checked their subscribestar and nothing there about it). Maybe provide proof of some sort first, before calling in the eventual tornado that will sweep this thread if they hear that lol.
I understand the chaos i'm bringing here :KEK:, dev is on a certain "lewd" site (i can't share the name here) too, and someone commented about those optional tags in the post there were dev replied:
"I appreciate you taking the time to check out my game, even if you didn't end up enjoying it. Yeah, some of the optical tags are not my preference either, but that's why I let them be optional ;)"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I understand the chaos i'm bringing here :KEK:, dev is on a certain "lewd" site (i can't share the name here) too, and someone commented about those optional tags in the post there were dev replied:
"I appreciate you taking the time to check out my game, even if you didn't end up enjoying it. Yeah, some of the optical tags are not my preference either, but that's why I let them be optional ;)"
Sweet, thanks for that. Don't know what site that is (don't want to know either lol), so thanks for letting us know. Appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Reyto

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
To the last moment I thought they will use some sort of shrinking spell or whatever :HideThePain:

But Glover toke it like a champ and even walked during next morning like nothing happened, I expected she will be flying only for the next few days:D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes