3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Are the races limited with whom they can breed with?
Yes, if you go to the compendium tab that is located just under the money and energy bars, you can check out which races are compatible with each other. I think Humans are the only race capable of mating with everyone though.

Reactions: kalifianto

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
Yes, if you go to the compendium tab that is located just under the money and energy bars, you can check out which races are compatible with each other. I think Humans are the only race capable of mating with everyone though.
ah, just looked at that. actually, it's orcs who can breed with everything. humans can breed with everything but holstaurs

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
nice game, but if posible, pls add new section to slaves overview tab - mood, it is important too, not only that wehave now - obedience/pride/fear/health/fatigue/weight.

and some automatization to slave seting will be good, like seting for weight - like put all slaves in brothel to normal weight and fit state, and all slaves in ranch to overweight (even if it have no effect in game...everyone just love fat cows:) )...etc

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
and of course, i totaly forgow - pls add walktrought for in game titles - now i have absolutely no idea how to get cumsar and many other titles. any idea what to do to get them will be nice.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
and of course, i totaly forgow - pls add walktrought for in game titles - now i have absolutely no idea how to get cumsar and many other titles. any idea what to do to get them will be nice.

I made a guide on how to get all the titles, since it seems to be a fairly common question. I'm pretty sure that I have included them all but if I have missed any then please let me know. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: czertik
Jan 29, 2018
Gotta ask, with several slaves, breaking them in they reluctantly partake in your taking of their virginities. What kind of mood etc needs to be present for them to put a fight up?

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
darn, he still missed the one thing i want fixed: human males can't get orc women pregnant.

xxxdemanaxxx

Feb 6, 2019
So, i can't seem to penetrate any of my slaves. At first, I thought it was cause I maxed out my cock size and girth. But after shrinking those down almost into the red, I still can't do it. Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Apostate

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
So, i can't seem to penetrate any of my slaves. At first, I thought it was cause I maxed out my cock size and girth. But after shrinking those down almost into the red, I still can't do it. Am I doing something wrong?
If your cock is currently in use - you shall take it back and only then you can use it.

xxxdemanaxxx

Feb 6, 2019
It isn't. I've gotten myself aroused, her aroused... I've tried with a female goblin with 5 in pussy. I've tried with a female minotaur with 5 in pussy. I've tried with a pantheran and canid. I can't seem to penetrate anyone.

Seguro

Oct 11, 2017
Cheats work correctly only with the new game.
Also you need go to the Slavers Guild. This bug is caused by hacking rank.
P.S. Sorry, my english is not good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Teize and Askjames
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes