3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
There are several end of week events involving the rival brothels that essentially lock up the game by not having a "Continue" button anywhere, forcing you to reload from last save and pick a different action and hope for the best.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So at least in the first area, is it just impossible to get a female slave to become masculine? The only options in training are the general sexual stuff, sub/dom, and then either slut or feminine. I know males can become sissies/train to be feminine, but I had a contract to make a female masculine and even if I went to change gender with runes I still couldn't train him to be masculine.

*also, cancelling that contract bugged my slave count, so that my ranch had -1 and my estate had 1

*also also, is there a faster way to climb out of the slums/slave thing? It takes a few weeks to train a hard slave so I've got good experience gain, but after I hit D rank every hard slave only gave like 22% of experience. I feel like I'll be able to experiment with slaves more once I get out of the slums (like increasing the taste/quality of lactation and such), but a wiki is sorely wanted to see what the rewards even are of higher level elixers.

Finally, is there any way 'you' can participate in slave stuff? Like, you work at a brothel yourself or enter the chattel and breed with the slaves? I saw that you can impregnate a slave once they are tired during intercourse, but as soon as you're done the sex ends, so it seems like you can't get pregnant. It seems almost pointless to increase your stats at the start if it means nothing. "Oh hey, I can lactate and can't use it for anything"

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
Is there some cheat to level up my guild ranks? It's such a long, tedious slog.
SugarCube.State.variables.PC.guild.slaver.exp
dont know the numbers needed for each step but increasing it will level you up, you still have to rank up with money tho and i think you will have to subscribe to the guild first before editing it

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
So at least in the first area, is it just impossible to get a female slave to become masculine? The only options in training are the general sexual stuff, sub/dom, and then either slut or feminine. I know males can become sissies/train to be feminine, but I had a contract to make a female masculine and even if I went to change gender with runes I still couldn't train him to be masculine.

*also, cancelling that contract bugged my slave count, so that my ranch had -1 and my estate had 1

*also also, is there a faster way to climb out of the slums/slave thing? It takes a few weeks to train a hard slave so I've got good experience gain, but after I hit D rank every hard slave only gave like 22% of experience. I feel like I'll be able to experiment with slaves more once I get out of the slums (like increasing the taste/quality of lactation and such), but a wiki is sorely wanted to see what the rewards even are of higher level elixers.

Finally, is there any way 'you' can participate in slave stuff? Like, you work at a brothel yourself or enter the chattel and breed with the slaves? I saw that you can impregnate a slave once they are tired during intercourse, but as soon as you're done the sex ends, so it seems like you can't get pregnant. It seems almost pointless to increase your stats at the start if it means nothing. "Oh hey, I can lactate and can't use it for anything"
sorry cant help you that much but as i said ontop with SugarCube.State.variables.PC.guild.slaver.exp you can increase your rank
and inside the status window you can set your own focus on what to do, once you've build the buildings you will get an option to focus on them

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
SugarCube.State.variables.PC.guild.slaver.exp
dont know the numbers needed for each step but increasing it will level you up, you still have to rank up with money tho and i think you will have to subscribe to the guild first before editing it
Messed with game some, seems to not be a smart idea as the game starts to really freak out as you get close to A rank.

That said, I can't help but feel like there's event stuff being missed by jumping that fast as a bunch of errors are tossed out, and all the new missions are to make slaves "undefined" and gave 0% exp.

*also for anyone curious, higher rank elixirs are just better elixirs. Either there is no way to change a slave's taste/quality/quantity of their stuff, or it's something else.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
well... I did learn my English through gaming but I never expected to learn from this game... damn... I appreciate.

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to cut down on the micromanging of slaves or am I just a retard? I seem to need to go through a cycle of reward/punishments every two weeks or so otherwise their obedience and trust just plummet.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.character is undefined Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.character is undefined

i get this after creating a high elf and ending the week. Does anyone know what causes this? Or how to get rid of it?
(didn t try it with other races yet...)

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
How can I change the name of my brothel? I've had two separate files and I still have the Rusty Knob as my brothel name and no matter where I look I can't find the option to change the name nor do I have the brothel tab on the list of tabs like inventory, wardrobe and so on.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way for the player character to impregnate slaves? Can't seem to do it no matter how many times I fuck them. My MC is human, I've tried human/human intercourse and human/high elf.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Is there a way for the player character to impregnate slaves? Can't seem to do it no matter how many times I fuck them. My MC is human, I've tried human/human intercourse and human/high elf.
When I did it as a minotaur with a holstein, what I did was tire them out first and then cum inside. It says something like "they aren't protected any more" and it impregnated them. So do stuff like they caress you or they ride you or something. That said, no idea how it works the other way around as when the player gets tired sex ends immediately.

W65

May 31, 2018
Messed with game some, seems to not be a smart idea as the game starts to really freak out as you get close to A rank.

That said, I can't help but feel like there's event stuff being missed by jumping that fast as a bunch of errors are tossed out, and all the new missions are to make slaves "undefined" and gave 0% exp.

*also for anyone curious, higher rank elixirs are just better elixirs. Either there is no way to change a slave's taste/quality/quantity of their stuff, or it's something else.
Yeah, the game doesn't seem to handle ranking up quickly very well. I assumed it was because the higher-ranked stuff hadn't been implemented, or they'd implemented the rank system and then only tested it out as far as the content goes... something like that.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I think the piercings menu is bugged. Whenever I try to open it on a slave named Kitana I get a list of an Emma's piercings. I don't own a slave named Emma.

ach3

Mar 6, 2018
I think the "Guard" option for the brothel is bugged. I set several slaves to "Guarding" the brothel and the end of week report comes out as "You failed to guard your brothel" and the slave I set to guard is "$name was whoring this week."

jackstate

May 1, 2018

got the newest update again, some bug fixes and you need less exp to level up your guild level now.

ill try and see if there is any new bugfixes coming out in the next few days since there is alot of them reported in the comments on paetron.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes for a slave to gain or lose weight? I have 2 emaciated slaves and no matter what diet/work out management option I choose it doesn't seem like their weight will change despite however many weeks I fast forward.

jackstate

May 1, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes for a slave to gain or lose weight? I have 2 emaciated slaves and no matter what diet/work out management option I choose it doesn't seem like their weight will change despite however many weeks I fast forward.
what i usually do is either high calorie and no workout for gaining weight and for loosing its low calorie and heavy workout
and to keep them in the fit/athetic form i put them on a normal diet with light workout when they reach average weight

edit: it could also be a bug thats making it hard to fix the weights for the slaves right now since this build is buggy asf

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes