3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
what i usually do is either high calorie and no workout for gaining weight and for loosing its low calorie and heavy workout
and to keep them in the fit/athetic form i put them on a normal diet with light workout when they reach average weight

edit: it could also be a bug thats making it hard to fix the weights for the slaves right now since this build is buggy asf

Thanks, I'll definitely give your suggestion a try.

Edit: Also, correct me if I'm wrong but assuming you've already started a brothel, have you been able to change the brothel name or is yours named the Rusty Knob? And if your brothel is popular enough, have you somehow chipped away at your competition's popularity significantly?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
where do i enter the cheats, or am i just missing the thing?
There should be a 'settings' button that when clicked will enable cheating. Once enabled, you should see an empty text box near your money that you can type codes into. Spelling/capitalization matters

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I played an earlier version with no help with slave title terminology (Spent hours doing the wrong thing). Just tired this version and still clueless to the terminology (Checked to see if it changed). If you join the guild, don't you think they would give you some information on their terminology. Even if they don't provide it, the protagonist should have a dictionary of some sort.
Sorry, just venting my frustration on games that have clueless protagonists.

Reactions: Rijin

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I played an earlier version with no help with slave title terminology (Spent hours doing the wrong thing). Just tired this version and still clueless to the terminology (Checked to see if it changed). If you join the guild, don't you think they would give you some information on their terminology. Even if they don't provide it, the protagonist should have a dictionary of some sort.
Sorry, just venting my frustration on games that have clueless protagonists.
"Make this slave dominant"

"Okay cool, dom/sub training, easy enough"

"Make this male slave feminine"

"okay er... oh, here we go, sissy training until feminine, this is easy"

"make this woman into a masculine slave"

"but there's no anti-sissy training, is this even possible?"

"make this slave a cumsor"

"... a what? That... I don't even feel like I should google that..."

"do it all while riding a unicycle"

"... I'm going to wait for the next major patch..."

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
"Make this slave dominant"

"Okay cool, dom/sub training, easy enough"

"Make this male slave feminine"

"okay er... oh, here we go, sissy training until feminine, this is easy"

"make this woman into a masculine slave"

"but there's no anti-sissy training, is this even possible?"

"make this slave a cumsor"

"... a what? That... I don't even feel like I should google that..."

"do it all while riding a unicycle"

"... I'm going to wait for the next major patch..."
https://f95zone.to/threads/fantasy-slave-trainer-v0-5-13-3-onerglossi.6552/page-16#post-1359821

That might help. Just click on the spoiler tag in that post.

Reactions: Nonya Bizz

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
On the one hand that is very helpful thank you,

On the other hand though none of that is explained in game and my largest complaint is still that the game expects you to turn women masculine. As far as I can tell, there is no way to make a woman more masculine in the game, even going so far as turning her into a man with runes still has her appear as like a shemale or something, so the training is still feminine/strumpett.

Reactions: Doejhn

Teize

Nov 6, 2017

On the other hand though none of that is explained in game and my largest complaint is still that the game expects you to turn women masculine. As far as I can tell, there is no way to make a woman more masculine in the game, even going so far as turning her into a man with runes still has her appear as like a shemale or something, so the training is still feminine/strumpett.
I made the guide purely because it was frustrating that there was a question like "how do i get ___" regularly. I 100% agree that there is not enough descriptions or explanations, my unhelpful advice would be to just ignore those guild requests.

Reactions: Doejhn

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016

Yeah, as far as I can tell there really is no way to train women to be masculine so far and there's a whole bunch of requests that ask you to do that, or to get titles for women that require masculine training among other things, later on. The game really needs a few adjustments in the training/request systems. You can just cycle them until you get something feasible by skipping to the next week, though.

Completely agree on the fact that the game doesn't explain what each title means or how to get them. Dev should probably add it to the compendium ASAP.

Reactions: Rpgfan6622

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Completely agree on the fact that the game doesn't explain what each title means or how to get them. Dev should probably add it to the compendium ASAP.
It should have been added with the guild. Personally, I don't think the dev thinks it's important or they would have done something by now.

W65

May 31, 2018
Yeah, as far as I can tell there really is no way to train women to be masculine so far and there's a whole bunch of requests that ask you to do that, or to get titles for women that require masculine training among other things, later on. The game really needs a few adjustments in the training/request systems. You can just cycle them until you get something feasible by skipping to the next week, though.

It wouldn't be as much of a problem if the names of the titles were a little more intuitive. What the fuck is a cumsar, anyhow? Like a semen commissar? Some bizarre eastern european fetish thing that nobody on this side of the iron curtain has ever heard of?

Reactions: hello.jpg

Why Bother

Feb 22, 2019
There should be a 'settings' button that when clicked will enable cheating. Once enabled, you should see an empty text box near your money that you can type codes into. Spelling/capitalization matters
Use autosave (Causes Lag at Endweek) and Mobile Optimization are all that is in the settings

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Use autosave (Causes Lag at Endweek) and Mobile Optimization are all that is in the settings
I'd consider making sure you're up to date then because... uh... this is what I see in Firefox

*can't upload right now, but I see "use autosave", "mobile optimization", and "enable cheats", before the bottom two buttons are "OK" and "Reset to Defaults"

Jun 5, 2017
How on earth do you run a profitable brothel?

I have 3 fairly attractive human slaves with a guard, all of them nearly maxed out on sexual skills, and it just tanks money, as opposed to the steady stream by just doing odd jobs. I tried training in submissiveness and switching the brothel focus to dominance, but even with submissiveness skill maxed out it still says my slaves aren't suited and they lose popularity.
Yeah, the brothel system is an absolute mess right now. I'm excited to see how it shakes out with more iteration, but presently it's confusing and very difficult (maybe impossible, I don't know because I've always just given up).

I think the underlying big problem presently is that there's no way to whore out your slaves without committing to the substantial investment of opening a brothel, There should be something like a "streetwalk" option, or perhaps different tiers of brothels that slowly opened the more complex features as your brothel grows in popularity/size.

Reactions: ripclaw52

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone know any cheat codes and would like to share
Seriously? They are posted on the first page under the "cheat Codes" spoiler... And if you're too lazy to click on the front page - here they are;

goldHoard = 100k gold
trueOrc = player restoration
spaDay = slave restoration
moodBlockers - Moods don't drop below yellow
energyWell - Energy for actions don't drop below max
healthSustain - Health/Stamina don't drop below max

Reactions: Teize
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes