3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Interesting . . .

This game got a revival/continuation, just like Free Cities.
I don't know if I have the know-how to get this game on the level of Free Cities but I do want to try my best for everyone to have a fun experience! :D One thing I do want to do similiar to the Free Cities mod is establish a Github for this and allow others to contribute, especially events and such to increase the fetish variety

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
EDIT 05/29/2022: Left out a part of the old code that was needed for slaves generated from pregnacy/breeding. Should be all fixed and ready to go! Also Added a button to add the missing variables, just like the last button you have to do it on each characters made from breeding but it will only has to be for
those characters made before the new version, the new ones will generate just fine! Sorry for all the bugs but I can't say how much I appreciate you all for being understanding of the hiccups from this, hopefully the amount of bugs will decrease as I become more experienced haha. Download the recent version and you'll be all set! I also attached screenshots for clarification of the issue and the solution.
Screenshot (253).png
Screenshot (254).png

EDIT 05/29/2022: Fixed a bug during intercourse that was throwing up an error in the widget, if you were having this error pop during sex then download the latest version and it should hopefully not show up any longer, let me know any more problems that might persist and I'll do my best and see what's going on!

EDIT 05/27/2022: Another Breeding generation bug. I fixed the issue and ready to go! Download the recent version for the fix.
And also I added a button that fixes the errors and adds the missing variables to bred slaves pre-patch that were missing it so if you have a save that you don't want to rollback you can use this button in the slave description ! :D. I've attached a screenshot so you can see where it is among all the red errors haha

EDIT 05/25/2022: Torinir found a bug with the clothing system. Also they and zertyx23 came across an issue with the pregnacy/breeding mechanic. Both issues should be fixed hopefully and if you come across any problems let me know! The version below is the newest one so just download and you should be good to go. If you made you or one of your slaves pregnant I would rollback to an earlier save if possible so offspring can now generate without any issues

EDIT: Torinir just let me know of bug that led to some weird generation bugs for some slaves, it should be fixed and I replaced the attached file so it's all good now. :D sorry about that.

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the silence for this past month, I've been doing my best to juggle this project and port some of progress to an earlier build as well the project for the other game I've been working on, thank you all so much for being so patient with me.

I'm still porting things over but at least I put enough things into a build that I can post for you guys to try out!

So here it is! It may not be much but here is some more Fantasy Slave Trainer!

This build still has a lot components missing so I will say ahead of time that saves from this won't be compatible with the version I'll release after this but I'm trying to make it so this will be the only time this will be the case by putting all the generation things in place beforehand, this is the primary reason why saves from before won't work in this version.

If you want to discover things yourself feel free to stop here and just download and unzip it.

For those who want to know more, here's the specifics that are in the current build you're playing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you all enjoy despite it not being a whole lot. Let me know your thoughts and what'd you like to see for the PC titles.
I also want to know your thoughts on the auction house and Slyvine, specifically how the price scaling is for selling your slaves to them. I can only test so much by myself so let me know if you come across any bugs as well.

I'm continuing my work on this sometime next month. The whole kerfuffle with the code threw my roadmap off quite a bit if you haven't noticed already.
The other project I'm working on is somwhat time-sensitive for a coming update so I'm putting my time in it for the rest of this month. Afterwards I'll be focusing on this more, the next release is planned to include everyhing I outlined for the end of April originally as well as the remaining things I need to port over from my last build as well as anything else I can fit in that timeframe, I'm aiming to have this all done by the end of July since I'll have some free time from work.

Other than that Enjoy! :D

Screenshot (248).png

Last edited:

fardyeeee

Mar 21, 2022
EDIT: Torinir just let me know of bug that led to some weird generation bugs for some slaves, it should be fixed and I replaced the attached file so it's all good now. :D sorry about that.

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the silence for this past month, I've been doing my best to juggle this project and port some of progress to an earlier build as well the project for the other game I've been working on, thank you all so much for being so patient with me.

I'm still porting things over but at least I put enough things into a build that I can post for you guys to try out!

This build still has a lot components missing so I will say ahead of time that saves from this won't be compatible with the version I'll release after this but I'm trying to make it so this will be the only time this will be the case by putting all the generation things in place beforehand, this is the primary reason why saves from before won't work in this version.

If you want to discover things yourself feel free to stop here and just download and unzip it.

For those who want to know more, here's the specifics that are in the current build you're playing

I hope you all enjoy despite it not being a whole lot. Let me know your thoughts and what'd you like to see for the PC titles.
I also want to know your thoughts on the auction house and Slyvine, specifically how the price scaling is for selling your slaves to them. I can only test so much by myself so let me know if you come across any bugs as well.

I'm continuing my work on this sometime next month. The whole kerfuffle with the code threw my roadmap off quite a bit if you haven't noticed already.
The other project I'm working on is somwhat time-sensitive for a coming update so I'm putting my time in it for the rest of this month. Afterwards I'll be focusing on this more, the next release is planned to include everyhing I outlined for the end of April originally as well as the remaining things I need to port over from my last build as well as anything else I can fit in that timeframe, I'm aiming to have this all done by the end of July since I'll have some free time from work.

Ayyy, finally this game is getting picked up again!

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
here the save
Ty for the save! I was able to hopefully pinpoint the issue as a few lines of code I added had some missing parts to them.
Its fixed now in the newest version I uploaded but I recommend rolling it back before the pregnacy since the slave's affection and hate values weren't generated properly. I'm really sorry about this

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
If anyone has had any problems with breeding and their offspring, please roll back to an earlier save and redownload the game, I've reuploaded with the bugfixes applied but since the values were messed up once the offspring was generated the errors you had won't go away. If anyone comes across any more problems with breeding and offspring please let me know and I'll take a look at it
EDIT 05/25/2022: Torinir found a bug with the clothing system. Also they and zertyx23 came across an issue with the pregnacy/breeding mechanic. Both issues should be fixed hopefully and if you come across any problems let me know! The version below is the newest one so just download and you should be good to go. If you made you or one of your slaves pregnant I would rollback to an earlier save if possible so offspring can now generate without any issues

Reactions: BlackDragon98

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Just hit another pregnancy error.
I've tried the save out and I did see a problem trying to return or leave the sex scene, is that error you're talking about?

If so, I don't know if it's actually related to pregnacy since this problem has happened to me once or twice before when I was just playing the last official version. I'm still trying to figure out the problem to this day haha

If this isn't what youre talking about tho, I didn't see any errors when I loaded the save intially so if you can give me details I can replicate the error you saw and see what's acting up :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
This is another hyperpregnancy error.
Ty for the save! And sorry for the late response, I fixed the issue but there was something extra I wanted to add in for people including you who may not have alot of saves to rollback to you or you bred a unique slave you don't want to try and get again.

What you experienced was another breeding bug, there were was one or two places I didn't see that dealt with bred slaves and so those slaves were missing variables like the affection/hate stats as well as updated clothing variables.

The extra thing I added in is a button to add those extra values to any slaves that were missing them. I added a screenshot showing this along with the updated version of the game!

You will have to do this for bred slaves that were generated before the bugfix but after that they will generate without any issues. If there are please post your save here and I'll look at it again! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Torinir

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Don't know if it was already said but I have this bug when I impregnate a girl. And also, how do you grind affection, it seems very slow to get. Is that normal ?

• Red Heart

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Don't know if it was already said but I have this bug when I impregnate a girl. And also, how do you grind affection, it seems very slow to get. Is that normal ?
This was but I forgot to make an post acknowledging it sorry, Luckily though today I believe I found the issue and just uploaded the fixed version. Download and give a try! And if anything else pops up about it let me know!

To answer your other question, it is and isn't supposed to be that way if that makes any sense haha.
Affection and Hate (especially affection)are planned to raise slower than the other stats since they are meant to represent a slave's feeling towards you as a Slaver beyond the other three stats since Obedience and Trusting your owner isn't the exact equivalent of actually "liking" them.

So raising those stats should feel like you going the extra mile for them in terms of attention/time/resources through events, influencing them with slaver interactions and more down the line and your treatment of them. With the payoff being with unlocking more interactions with and potentially furthering along events/story events once I get around to adding unique and special slaves to the game.

But on the other side of it, It most likely feels even more like a grind since the amount of ways you can affect is very limited at the moment.
This will definitely get better over releases, with even the next planned update adding more events and interactions to raise affection and some of the other stats

And Hatred will also have interactions unlocked from that too since I also understand some people's playstyles and preferences may not be aligned with treating their slaves well etc

tl;dr : It is supposed to be harder but as of now the difficulty is the current lack of options

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
it seems like I have found another bug with pregnancy. And can someone remember me how do I get the perfect slave title ?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
it seems like I have found another bug with pregnancy. And can someone remember me how do I get the perfect slave title ?
Uploaded the fix just now! Also a button to add the missing variable so you can resume your save without an hassle. And perfect slave I believe you have to max out obedience, trust, and fear, basically get the titles for maxing out those individual stats first

Reactions: h1reg

h1reg

Aug 9, 2019
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes