り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
mv-vol3-jaded7a30ab76d037e.png

Overview:
Much time has passed since our hero, the chef at an Akihabara maid cafe, got transported to another world. One day, a lone girl storms into the tavern, crying, "I'm here to inspect hostile activities!"
The girl in question is Anzu, the top-ranking maid from the maid cafe our hero used to work for in his home world. It is revealed that Anzu arrived to the other world after our hero, and has been working for the Stray Sheep's rival tavern. Following her unexpected arrival, Anzu and Lupine talk things out, which for some reason leads to Anzu starting work at the Stray Sheep?!

In the midst of this chaos surrounding our protagonist, Plumeria joins the fight for our hero's affections, escalating the girls' battle to win his heart even further!

Our hero's daily life in a fantasy world at the mercy of six otherwordly beauties will forever be changed when a certain hero's vassal pays the tavern a visit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-15
Release Date: 2021-05-13
Title: Isekai Sakaba no Sextet ~Vol.3 Postlude Days~
Original Title: 異世界酒場のセクステット ~Vol.3 Postlude Days~
Developer: iMel, qureate
Censored: No (Apply uncensor patch)
Version: 1.0.0H
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: - - - - - -
Prequel: Fantasy Tavern Sextet -Vol.2 Adventurer's Days-
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough - Full Save -

Thanks to Beastman95 for uncensored patch.

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 9.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Is this the last installment of the story? I didn't touch the first game in hopes of waiting for the final volume to come out. Is this it or.. ?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Is this the last installment of the story? I didn't touch the first game in hopes of waiting for the final volume to come out. Is this it or.. ?
From one of the steam review "It's a fitting conclusion for this short, but supririsngly charming 3 part game." .
Anyone can confirm? If it's really the last part i might wait and buy all three when it's on discount later.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
From one of the steam review "It's a fitting conclusion for this short, but supririsngly charming 3 part game." .
Anyone can confirm? If it's really the last part i might wait and buy all three when it's on discount later.
Steam info said:
About
The final chapter of the 3-part series!It is an adventure game where you can enjoy a slapstick love harem play with laughter, tears, and a little H in a bar in a different world.

The "E-mote" engine that can move illustrations smoothly and three-dimensionally is used for standing pictures in the game.
The characters displayed on the screen move as if they were alive.
Yes, it's the last part. FYI, Steam version is censored like this one. If you want to buy uncensored version, you have to get it from Fakku, MangaGamer or Denpasoft.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Eh I'm not to exited about this one. The 2 girls that are the mains in this one were barely even part of the story in the first 2. lol

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok i cant figure out how to unlock all the scenes. im missing a couple.
I literally did every choice configuration possible.
Anyone have a save?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Last game but I think it was a mistake to end it with the nun and maid episode.
Hopefully they make a complete edition and give us some harem threesome CGs and maybe pair and solo endings.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Excuse moi, but seeing as Ep1 has the 'animated' tag, may ask if this one is missing it here, or was it mistakenly put there for the first installment?
While at it; does that mean the h-scenes (too), or only the sprites?
Bc if it's the latter, I guess I just may find it in me to give a vanilla haremy-lovey-dovey-trilogey a chance, even if not a big fan of the genre; or at least will try to hunt down the uncen versions lol.
The ladies looks quite nice.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote