MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
I can't believe I didn't think of this before you brought this up. Obviously the uncensored images would be uploaded online. I feel like an idiot now.

Pixeldrain - - - ~ uncensored patch

Extract the "image" folder into your game directory and it should load the uncensored images. If I can figure out how to make a simple pfs patch then I'll upload that.

EDIT: Created a pfs patch file and updated all my links. Just extract the "fts3.pfs.099" file into the game directory and you'll be good to go. Big shout-out to Rattan Man Translations for sharing the tools needed to make this patch.
mirror link:

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
I can't believe I didn't think of this before you brought this up. Obviously the uncensored images would be uploaded online. I feel like an idiot now.

Pixeldrain - - - ~ uncensored patch

Extract the "image" folder into your game directory and it should load the uncensored images. If I can figure out how to make a simple pfs patch then I'll upload that.

EDIT: Created a pfs patch file and updated all my links. Just extract the "fts3.pfs.099" file into the game directory and you'll be good to go. Big shout-out to Rattan Man Translations for sharing the tools needed to make this patch.
THX a lot :)

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
If you are following the walkthrough image up there, the first choice should be the girlfriend one
Speaking of "the walkthrough image up there", who in blazes is "Apricot"?
There is no choice for "Wake up apricot" in the game. I see a choice to wake up Plumeria, and I get a scene with Plumeria. Is that who is meant by "Apricot"?
And who is "Kyou"? I get a scene with Anzu and the ending with Anzu + everyone, so that must be Anzu.

As long as I am on this topic... I can't get the last three endings outlined in the walkthrough image: Plumeria + everyone, Kyou (Anzu?) + Plumeria (another world), or the Normal ending.
I followed the choices after the Save 01 or Save 02 several times, as instructed in the walkthrough image. In each of those three cases, after the failed return home spell the game ends and goes to the main menu. No credits, no final segment.

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I can't get the last three endings outlined in the walkthrough image: Plumeria + everyone, Kyou (Anzu?) + Plumeria (another world), or the Normal ending.
I followed the choices after the Save 01 or Save 02 several times, as instructed in the walkthrough image. In each of those three cases, after the failed return home spell the game ends and goes to the main menu. No Plumeria scene, no credits, no final segment.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote