Beastman95

Nov 24, 2018
Out of curiosity, will this only work if we extract the fts3.pfs file which would create an 'image' folder in which we overwrite the files with those you've uploaded, or...
Just extracting the 'image' folder will suffice (guess I'm just too lazy to check lol).

If it's the former, what is recommended to do the .pfs-extraction with?
No need to extract any of the pfs files, just the image folder in my rar is all you'll need.

Reactions: Zippix

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
There is an and if you download the images from the OP and place in the game folder, supposedly that'll also uncensor the game (details here).

It is only censored because this is originally a Steam version :)
Umm.. It does not uncensor it like the pictures shown in the first page of this thread. There are still mosaics present that are not present in the original game version like those on MangaGamer, Denpasoft, Fakku, Nutaku, Itch.io & IndieGala. The patch only unlocks the mosaic-censored content that's present in the Steam version. I think it is because there was another game on Steam that had uncensored content that was shown after an patch, and that game was redrawn from Steam. It could only return when the game developers removed all "offending" content from the Steam version (even when it was hidden from users that did not used the patch). I guess the game designers of this game would not want to take any risk. Why they did not made a patch that replaced all mosaic stuff with uncensored stuff is a thing I can only guess. Maybe to reduce bandwidth, or else Steam is stepping in even harsher than before, or they want to sell the game twice. I don't know

In short - That uncensor patch does only a partial uncensoring of the game, not fully.

A few post back there is a link to the fully uncensored pics, but I have not tried out if they work or not, and I don't know if this link contains really all the pics used in the game (it could be only some snapshots or a limited amount, but not everything).

For now we can only wait until someone uploads the original version from the sites named above, and not the crippled (mosaic) one from Steam.

Last edited:

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Umm.. It does not uncensor it like the pictures shown in the first page of this thread. There are still mosaics present that are not present in the original game version like those on MangaGamer, Denpasoft, Fakku, Nutaku, Itch.io & IndieGala. The patch only unlocks the mosaic-censored content that's present in the Steam version. I think it is because there was another game on Steam that had uncensored content that was shown after an patch, and that game was redrawn from Steam. It could only return when the game developers removed all "offending" content from the Steam version (even when it was hidden from users that did not used the patch). I guess the game designers of this game would not want to take any risk. Why they did not made a patch that replaced all mosaic stuff with uncensored stuff is a thing I can only guess. Maybe to reduce bandwidth, or else Steam is stepping in even harsher than before, or they want to sell the game twice. I don't know

In short - That uncensor patch does only a partial uncensoring of the game, not fully.

A few post back there is a link to the fully uncensored pics, but I have not tried out if they work or not, and I don't know if this link contains really all the pics used in the game (it could be only some snapshots or a limited amount, but not everything).

For now we can only wait until someone uploads the original version from the sites named above, and not the crippled (mosaic) one from Steam.
Did you try this patch exactly? It is unofficial with pics from that link.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Did you try this patch exactly? It is unofficial with pics from that link.
Ah - I see this is an improved version. I have not visited that post, because I was thinking it only contained the CG pic files, but I see it's now updated. I will give it a try, thanks a lot!

Edit - After downloading and decompressing the FTS_Vol_3_Uncensored.rar file from the links, I see it still contains only the raw .ipt and .png image files, bot no sign of the "fts3.pfs.099" file that is referred to in the post. Maybe the wrong .rar file? Do I have to rename the .rar file? I am not sure what to do now. So I will still have to try if this also works in the game.

Last edited:

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Ah - I see this is an improved version. I have not visited that post, because I was thinking it only contained the CG pic files, but I see it's now updated. I will give it a try, thanks a lot!

Edit - After downloading and decompressing the FTS_Vol_3_Uncensored.rar file from the links, I see it still contains only the raw .ipt and .png image files, bot no sign of the "fts3.pfs.099" file that is referred to in the post. Maybe the wrong .rar file? Do I have to rename the .rar file? I am not sure what to do now. So I will still have to try if this also works in the game.
Idk, I downloaded the file now from post#59 (zippyshare) and the archive contains a pfs file. If some reason you will get the same problem, just download the file from . You also can put the downloaded image files (folder) to the game folder and it will work.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
The links in post#59 are pointing to the named "FTS_Vol_3_Uncensored.rar" file. I tried all links to be sure, but that's the case. I am not sure why that is happening. If you say it should point to another file maybe the links are messed up somehow?

Anyway - The Mega link you provided indeed points to the "fts3.pfs.099" file. Thanks for that. I can finally test it out.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
There is an and if you download the images from the OP and place in the game folder, supposedly that'll also uncensor the game (details here).

It is only censored because this is originally a Steam version :)

Yeah, I figured that part out.
Was just surprised because iirc the first two were from FAKKU or Denpasoft.

May 26, 2020
Fantasy Tavern Sextet Vol.3 Full Save | 100% CG

Instructions
1. Run game once to generate save folder
2. Copy-paste %appdata%\qureate\FantasyTavernSextetVol3 into explorer path
3. Replace saveg.dat

Mirrors
| Mega |
SHA256 Checksum: 9B4706556A398ECFF25150189C23734C178D00861FC86F1352DECBE18FCA3B39
Stupid question though,what is explorer path?

Hardfree

Aug 25, 2021
[QUOTE = "Zippix, publicación: 5775762, miembro: 195515"]
Disculpe moi, pero dado que Ep1 tiene la etiqueta 'animada', es posible que pregunte si falta aquí o si se colocó por error en la primera entrega.
Mientras lo hace; ¿Eso significa las escenas h (también), o solo los sprites?
Porque si es lo último, supongo que podría encontrar en mí darle una oportunidad a un haremy-lovey-dovey-trilogey vainilla, incluso si no soy un gran fanático del género; o al menos intentará cazar las versiones uncen jajaja.
Las damas se ven bastante bien.
[/CITA]
I am agree with you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote