gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Where do I get the 3rd card for Khurza? I bought 1 and got 1 as a drop but cannot find the 3rd card. ( I found it in the library)
Also Helena is a serious PIA!! I have 1 successful date out of 20. ( Keep giving her presents until maxed out than 1 successful date = sex. This seems to work on all the females you can give presents to in the game.)
the 3rd card is drop from a goblin, i think, from the forest encounters

pace61

May 25, 2018
The rolls in this game are WAY too hard. It's awful impossible to get a date that goes well even with max trained charm and the girl saying it was a good date. With blue charm I STILL can't talk to the girl in the library or get the amazons to talk. Seriously you need to ease up because it is not fun in the least being stuck with no way to get better outside of getting a good roll. Gameplay needs some major work.
hmm strange, i have no problems with the rolls.. :unsure:
After knocking down the Amazons a second time, they told me where my mother is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe you just had bad luck this day or... someone cursed you! :eek:

With blue charm I STILL can't talk to the girl in the library..
What Girl? do you mean Xandra?
I was able to talk to her after i searched and found her in the Library and my charm was at 12.
Apart from that, you need to raise intelligence to find "things" easier in the library.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how do i lvl up my stats? when i try to lvl up my charm in the tavern nothing happens..
Hmm should work. I'll l
how do i lvl up my stats? when i try to lvl up my charm in the tavern nothing happens..
Basically in the game there are 3 ways to get stats better:

"Level up" - having sex with a girl levels you up. Adds +1 to all stats and +5 health

Items- Magic Items can be bought, dropped by killing monsters and given as presensts.

Training - You should be able to train withe Jule to increase charm if you are a "Friend" or better. But you can only do this so many times. Is this not working for you? She is training you and your stat is not increasing?

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
@starboy66 - Love the game, happy to see you released a new update. I have a couple of questions: First, I'm having trouble getting the band of orcs to find Sanria. Is there anything else you need to do other than explore the forest?

Second, you said the following when asked if Miya can be advanced:

So I'm a little confused, can you get above 100 points or not?
No because that is "Date" level. - that has not been implemented yet.

While you can get enough affection points to get date relationship it's not implemented yet.

Reactions: erkper

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what happened to the guild? is it removed? i don't have any encounters to access it from the tavern.

It's just not implemented yet.

It's high on the list but I have been focusing more on finishing the more main characters/areas first and encounters so far.

The areas like the Theifs guild, dwarf fortress and sorceress sanctum are like secoundary primary areas. So I wanted to focus on the areas you don't have to "find" first.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have 1 successful date out of 20. ( Keep giving her presents until maxed out than 1 successful date = sex. This seems to work on all the females you can give presents to in the game.)

So the better dates you do the better your chances of a successful date.

And by "better" dates I mean doing things the girl likes and doing them successfully.

And some girls are harder than others. So if a girl is too hard you might want to work on other girls first to get better stats.

Since the game is not done yet some gaps are harder now then they will be when it's finished (because as the game goes there will be more was to increase skills). I am doing my best to have something enjoyable and playable now and still make it work later. Which means probably me contentiously rebalancing the game.

Also I believe you need 3(?) successful dates with Helena to have sex with her.

Presents in dates help you have a succesful date. Presents outside of dates increase your affection score but not nearly as much as a successful date.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the better dates you do the better your chances of a successful date.

And by "better" dates I mean doing things the girl likes and doing them successfully.

And some girls are harder than others. So if a girl is too hard you might want to work on other girls first to get better stats.

Since the game is not done yet some gaps are harder now then they will be when it's finished (because as the game goes there will be more was to increase skills). I am doing my best to have something enjoyable and playable now and still make it work later. Which means probably me contentiously rebalancing the game.

Also I believe you need 3(?) successful dates with Helena to have sex with her.

Presents in dates help you have a succesful date. Presents outside of dates increase your affection score but not nearly as much as a successful date.
That's a great explanation, and it matches how things seemed in my playthroughs too. For instance, Jule appeared to like / love poetry and philosophy, but Helena seemed to prefer showing your muscles or a nifty card trick. The location is also important, too: Jule didn't really like the Tavern or Bathhouse, while Helena disliked the Tavern and the Beach. Starting a date off on the wrong foot would, logically, affect the outcome of how successful the date was.

erkper

May 16, 2018
No because that is "Date" level. - that has not been implemented yet.

While you can get enough affection points to get date relationship it's not implemented yet.
OK, thanks. That's what I thought you meant, but was a little confused by the earlier comment about a different dialog route.
Oh, and I finally found Sanria. Would probably put her somewhere between Jule and Helena on my list.

Reactions: starboy66

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I find it funny that you can only buy one box of chocolates per visit to the market but can buy multiple copies of the magic book.

Error with pillowrooom artemas suprise.png screen is blank when it's suppose to appear.
Weird. I'll look into those. I didn't think you could buy multiple copies of magic book.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
OK, so reading these comments helps us understand the mechanics after the fact, but... why do we need to go through all that frustration in the first place?? The date dialogue could EASILY be rewritten so it's not so bewildering: "That was a perfect date! But, I had a horrible time." WTF??

How about: "That was a perfect date! I'm liking you more and more, and maybe next time (with a little more charm) I'll want to do more." This way the player knows what's needed and it flows without being stupid, and the mechanics are unchanged.

Also, I had no idea that having sex increased stats... maybe add a message stating that? The only stat I can still train is INT, and I was clueless on how to increase strength or charm.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, so reading these comments helps us understand the mechanics after the fact, but... why do we need to go through all that frustration in the first place?? The date dialogue could EASILY be rewritten so it's not so bewildering: "That was a perfect date! But, I had a horrible time." WTF??

How about: "That was a perfect date! I'm liking you more and more, and maybe next time (with a little more charm) I'll want to do more." This way the player knows what's needed and it flows without being stupid, and the mechanics are unchanged.

Also, I had no idea that having sex increased stats... maybe add a message stating that? The only stat I can still train is INT, and I was clueless on how to increase strength or charm.
I agree about the date messaging. It's a bit strange to have "That was a good date" followed by "I didn't really enjoy our date today". The message about the charm check succeeding or not helps, but having the character say conflicting things is odd.

As far as leveling increasing stats, it's hinted at a little early on. The first night you sleep after being taken into town to heal from your wound, Shala (the succubus in your dream) hints that you gain power by having sex: "You are what is known as a sexomancer. One that has great power released by the act of sex. . . . I inform you that you[r] great powers will be unlocked after you have sex with 10 females." Then, when you do sleep with one of the ladies, the game literally says,
"(Level up!!!!!)" followed by "(Stats increased by 1)".

I assume you've not yet slept with any of the women in the game, since the post-sex "Level up" messaging tells you your stats increase.

Last edited:

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Haha... I guess I totally forgot about the messages after sex, or that part about the requirements for a sexomancer. At the time (months and months ago), I didn't understand what it meant, and then I'd kinda skip through all the post set text to get on with the grind.

Grindy grind grind... after going to the forest for about a month straight, I finally found the troop of orks, which I then had to fight about 50 times (save scumming) to beat them, even with max skill, sword and armor. Guess it's back to having sex 5 times a day with the bar tender, with a dick as big as her whole arm (not that I'm complaining, but I think her tummy should bulge with that in there).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Haha... I guess I totally forgot about the messages after sex, or that part about the requirements for a sexomancer. At the time (months and months ago), I didn't understand what it meant, and then I'd kinda skip through all the post set text to get on with the grind.

Grindy grind grind... after going to the forest for about a month straight, I finally found the troop of orks, which I then had to fight about 50 times (save scumming) to beat them, even with max skill, sword and armor. Guess it's back to having sex 5 times a day with the bar tender, with a dick as big as her whole arm (not that I'm complaining, but I think her tummy should bulge with that in there).
Rofl. Jule's so friggin small. She's like a kobold's size. Haha. She looks so young, too; I would've asked if she was allowed to be behind the counter, but if she's the barmaid, obviously she is. (Ofc, Sanria is also super small and young looking, so whatever.) I'm not positive, but I think you only level up if you sleep with a new girl. Not sure that's what you were trying to say, but I don't think sex over and over with the same one works.

The orc band def. wasn't clear. Out of curiosity, I ended up going more than 24 hours in the forest to get a better idea of things. I believe the orc band (more often?) appears at night, and they definitely aren't a joke. I think the Amazons and the single orc are on one level, and then the difficulty jumps with the band, mostly bc of how much damage the group of orcs does, even with leather armor and the good sword.

The game definitely is a bit grindy, although I've seen far worse. (Maybe that's a sad thing?) I'm at Day 129 as of last time I played and have now slept with Jezzara, Xandra, Helena, Jule, Hagatha, and Sanria, in that order. (Never did figure out the cloth for Durila, if it's even in the current release.) Good luck. :)

Last edited:

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
I need help with Miya.I can't seem to level up to date idk why.I have 100 points with her and when I talk to her it doesn't lead to anything.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I need help with Miya.I can't seem to level up to date idk why.I have 100 points with her and when I talk to her it doesn't lead to anything.
I believe that's as far as you can go with the current version. I don't think you can advance the relationship any further right now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, I have locations with bugs, playing from save from previous version:
Library: can not do anything here
Tavern: after 3-4 ignores I can interact with Jule and witch

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes