-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any sex scenes in this game or am I wasting my time? If yes, how many hours of content are there?
This reply's a bit late, I know, but yes: There are multiple sex scenes, dependent upon your relationship level with different characters. (FYI, a couple of the characters are "hidden", meaning you have to do specific things to find them. One of those specifically has a sex scene.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Definitivamente necesitas la guía para seguir el juego.
[shrug] As usual, I tend to disagree with people feeling they need a guide. Just try different things if something's not working. And if something almost or kind of works, keep at it — it often means you need to repeat that thing several times before it works fully.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well in general there are major characters and minor characters. The major characters you have to work all 5 relationship levels. The minor characters are have not a many times to work through but are more harder in a target way or just more random. That's at least how I work at it.

It's sort of hard because I want so characters being easier and some harder and some you need overall better and some you need to have very specific things.

I realize that as I continue to go I need to keep rebalancing because as certain thing are added it will make other parts wasier.

It's hard to make a game interesting and fun before its mostly done if it's not episodic.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
stupid me reads spoiler in changelog..takes cold shower and starts praying to various entities to prevent it..LOL
Her face isn't great but I think her body is good. I did crank down her belly and upped her boobs to make her more appealing.

I think in a Monstergirl game its sort of fun to play around with looks some. Don't worry though I don't plan to do things like that too much. But I do like playing around with odd characteristics some. Unlike some games where chicks are all huge boobed I like to have a wide variety.

Just curious who do you think is the hottest girl so far?

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
And if you like my game please help me and become a patron on my patreon page. I do polls on what to develop.

It's more about getting more people than about the money. Would love to get a few more $1 a month contributors.

pace61

May 25, 2018
how do i lvl up my stats? when i try to lvl up my charm in the tavern nothing happens..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do i lvl up my stats? when i try to lvl up my charm in the tavern nothing happens..
AFAIK, you can only level up your Charm in 2 ways. First, Jule can level you up if you pay her for training. (This is not the same as the "wait to see what happens" option that requires Charm.) Second, you automatically level up every stat if you have made a new character a lover (i.e., had sex with them). In that case, every stat increases by 1, so you also get +1 Charm from laying a new girl.

Reactions: pace61

pace61

May 25, 2018
AFAIK, you can only level up your Charm in 2 ways. First, Jule can level you up if you pay her for training. (This is not the same as the "wait to see what happens" option that requires Charm.) Second, you automatically level up every stat if you have made a new character a lover (i.e., had sex with them). In that case, every stat increases by 1, so you also get +1 Charm from laying a new girl.
Thanks for your help :D

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Her face isn't great but I think her body is good. I did crank down her belly and upped her boobs to make her more appealing.

I think in a Monstergirl game its sort of fun to play around with looks some. Don't worry though I don't plan to do things like that too much. But I do like playing around with odd characteristics some. Unlike some games where chicks are all huge boobed I like to have a wide variety.

Just curious who do you think is the hottest girl so far?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
@starboy66 - Love the game, happy to see you released a new update. I have a couple of questions: First, I'm having trouble getting the band of orcs to find Sanria. Is there anything else you need to do other than explore the forest?

Second, you said the following when asked if Miya can be advanced:
You have to go through a certain dialog branch. I know this isn't consistent with how the other NPCs work. I am looking to change it when I get back to her.
Miya doesn't have a sex scene yet. "Friend" is the highest current relationship level.
So I'm a little confused, can you get above 100 points or not?

To answer your question about the hottest girls, I'd rate them as:
1: Miya
2: Jezzara
3: Lilith
4: Jule
5: Kira
6: Khurza
7: Helena
8: Xandra
9: Durlia
10: Haggatha (took one for the team - read, stats - but man, it was tough. I'm a face man. Double bagger and almost needed to put my finger over the screen...)

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
what happened to the guild? is it removed? i don't have any encounters to access it from the tavern.

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
Xandra in the Library is the only one you're missing in the current build. I plan for about 20 in total.
how many sex scene are?

I got 5, Helena, Jule, Haggatha, Xandra, Jezzara. Someone named Sanria, but there is none with that name, I'm missing something?

Thanks for the game BTW.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Where do I get the 3rd card for Khurza? I bought 1 and got 1 as a drop but cannot find the 3rd card. ( I found it in the library)
Also Helena is a serious PIA!! I have 1 successful date out of 20. ( Keep giving her presents until maxed out than 1 successful date = sex. This seems to work on all the females you can give presents to in the game.)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The rolls in this game are WAY too hard. It's awful impossible to get a date that goes well even with max trained charm and the girl saying it was a good date. With blue charm I STILL can't talk to the girl in the library or get the amazons to talk. Seriously you need to ease up because it is not fun in the least being stuck with no way to get better outside of getting a good roll. Gameplay needs some major work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I find it funny that you can only buy one box of chocolates per visit to the market but can buy multiple copies of the magic book.

Bought rock and she's like want to come back to my room and I'm like how about fucking no I mean EWWW. I then rolled back to before I bought the rock and told her you better start using that hard rock on your self as that's the only hard fucking thing that your ever getting. If she's one of the girls then I'll just have to replace all of the pictures with a black screen and spam through it.

Blotted the hags face out of 3 pictures and then replaced all hag bedroom pictures with copies of bg tavern bedroom haggatha talking.png.

1. Jules
2. Kira
3. Miya
4. Guild girl
5. Sanria
6. Jezzara
7. Xandra
8. Khurza
9. Durlia
-99999. Haggatha

Couldn't find Sanria in he forest or find the guild girl in the bar.

Error with pillowrooom artemas suprise.png screen is blank when it's suppose to appear.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes