Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fantasy Town [v0.15.0b] [Order of Lorval] 473 mb rar pc original:

Fantasy Town [v0.15.0b] 59 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced quality):
Fantasy Town [v0.15.0b] 54 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
You have played well for a while and in the end you reach and talk to mom ... It ends with you getting fucked with mom and then comes the big disappointment .... Then it is time for mc to come, so one expects him to fill his mother with his seed. No, then they made him pull out of his mother's pussy, and squirt down her entire back. Otherwise a very good game with mixed characters .... But that scene annoys me with the mother ...

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What the hell happened to the Mac updates? Mac: N/A?!?!?!?!
I have it. People are not waiting for me to actually do a full release here which hurts my game in the long run.

I wish people would let me control the release here so I can co-ordinate the timing and release all the releases instead of hurting my game by posting at bad times and with only some of the files.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Fantasy Town [v0.16.0b] [Order of Lorval] - Original Size: 523 MB

Download Win (57MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes