playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Fantasy Town [v0.16.0b] [Order of Lorval] - Original Size: 523 MB

Download Win (57MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
How is a renpy game that's been out for a year and a half only 500 mb? Does the developer barely update or are the updates just really tiny?

Nevermind, after checking the changelog I see that the updates are tiny as fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Playing my 0.15 save. At present i have found 14 of 15 girls.
Jule - Miya - Helena - Ashaki
Khurza - Sanria - Durila - Kira
Jezzara - Lilith - Willow - Xandra
Ralia - Illyana

Who am i missing?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
yeah, I had to put a bag over my monitor to complete that scene
Paper Bag of Holding is magic.

As an aside, is there any content with Illyana? Only have affection 20 and some ale i don't know what to do with.
(Ashaki i'm pretty sure only when the Thieve's Guild is fully enabled)

Also, damn shame there's no repeat action with Ralia, the amazon champion.

Reactions: Paapi

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
As an aside, is there any content with Illyana? Only have affection 20 and some ale i don't know what to do with.
(Ashaki i'm pretty sure only when the Thieve's Guild is fully enabled)
Seems like she's only there to sell you ale so that you can have sex with Durila.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Seems like she's only there to sell you ale so that you can have sex with Durila.
Damn shame, banged Durilla before ever got that ale, such a waste. :cautious:
Well, guess i'll have to hope for some expansion in our little barfly in the future.

Question - does anyone know why in the gallery there's a number between parentheses below the Kobold, Goblin & Orc Slayer thumbnails? I'm kind of curious about the possible meaning.

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Question - does anyone know why in the gallery there's a number between parentheses below the Kobold, Goblin & Orc Slayer thumbnails? I'm kind of curious about the possible meaning.
That's the number of creatures you have to kill to get the image.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That's the number of creatures you have to kill to get the image.
Ah, close but not quite. The sentence says how many you have to kill. The number in parentheses seems to be your current total, showing how close you are to achieving that total (or ridiculously surpasssing it in my case it seems).

Little aside - i was trying to max all the MC stats but haven't been able to do so with Int, Luck & Strength.
Everything else tops between 21-29, how is it that i raised to 40 in those three and with no end in sight?!?! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How is a renpy game that's been out for a year and a half only 500 mb? Does the developer barely update or are the updates just really tiny?

Nevermind, after checking the changelog I see that the updates are tiny as fuck.
I am sorry you feel that way. I work about 20+ hours a week on the game. It's just me and it literally costs me money to make. If anyone likes the game and want's me to work faster on it then becoming a patron on my Patreon page would really help me out because then I could afford to focus on the game more or even pay others to help out.

my Patreon page:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Abhai and Sonico

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am sorry you feel that way. I work about 20+ hours a week on the game. It's just me and it literally costs me money to make. If anyone likes the game and want's me to work faster on it then becoming a patron on my Patreon page would really help me out because then I could afford to focus on the game more or even pay others to help out.

my Patreon page:
he seems to be a troll, posting somewhat similar "complains" in various threads...
just ignore him/it..if there is no food for those creatures, theyre gonna vanish at the end ;)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody update the first side and write old saves don´t work.

The Problem is Girls found not update or he don´t checked it correct with an old save.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can somebody update the first side and write old saves don´t work.

The Problem is Girls found not update or he don´t checked it correct with an old save.
Sorry I am unclear. What is the bug?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sorry I am unclear. What is the bug?
My old save from 0.10 ;) the Girls you found have no pics and so on it is blank. 0/3, 0/12 girls that stand by my old save so I started new 7/16 and 0/12 after a short time of playing (I can´t play futher yesterday because I was on a Lindemann concert).

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes