kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
For those having trouble with "affection" screen try to replace common.rpyc in your GAME/game/ with this one attached here.
And regarding that money increase bug(2x double per buy), well this is a great thing, isnt it?;)
file swap didnt work for me

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
file replacement works for the affection screen.

are the int, luck and str training endless?
charm, fighting and magic had like 5 days of training while the other 3 I've already trained more then 20 times..
combined with the money bug it makes for super fast progression so not complaining just wondering lol..

also Helena, Durila and Lilith quests don't end and stay in the quest log even after all 3 are made into lovers

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Now I have previous version. Is it worth to update ??? Any important changes ??

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
With the buy something and gain more SP(125) I don't think its possible to play the game :eek:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.17.2b PC/Mac

Dev note: "I will make an android build when I get the time. I am pretty busy with other stuff at the moment."

Reactions: Paapi

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah I think this version of the game has a serious problem, I started a new game 3 times, each time deleting everything and extracting from the zip file again, and everytime I take an action ingame, my SP multiplies by an absurd amount, so much so that in 3 days ingame time I have billions of SP. Now that wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for the fact that I can't use the Heart menu because as soon as I click that the game crashes.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
oh nice SP fix ^_^
so what do I do now. should i buy those Salves, i think i need 3 of them for the Miya quest... or do i have to craft it somehow, since it says "make and give 3(...)"

Edit : Oh never mind, seems I can craft them in the Temple.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
What can we do with Apples? :unsure:

Edit : Oh never mind, seems Market day is the place were i can shove stuff into strangers mouths

Edit2 : it seems the dwarf lady likes apples

Last edited:
Reactions: Enj78729

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Is Slaying douchebags in the forest, Doing chores and doing and working at the temple the only source of income?

Edit: It seems with Jezzara you can gamble.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes