• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The following tags still need to be added to this game:
  • anal sex
  • animated
  • dating sim
  • group sex (maybe; do Willow's multiple bodies / incarnations count?)
  • interracial (Ralia, the Amazonian)
  • milf (MC's mom)
  • oral sex (sex with Ashaki)
  • pov (sex with Haggatha)
  • religion
  • romance
  • vaginal sex
  • voiced (maybe; only when a woman orgasms cums sex)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone happen to have advice for Illyana? I'm at "Friend" status with her, and I don't ever see any options to progress further. Maybe she never becomes your lover?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm at "20/100 Friend" with Illyana. I guess there isn't any more content available in the game to progress with her at the moment.
OK, I'm the same. Just double-checking; it didn't seem like you could go any further with her for now. Thanks.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Too bad that illayana (in tavern) is not yet available as girlfriend
Next update when ???

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I really want to like this game, being a fantasy geek from way (way, way) back, but the amount of grind is rather off-putting. The setting and characters make it stand out from the sea of games available here, but the grind tends to push it back under the waves, if you will forgive the poor metaphor.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I play on my tablet because I don't have a lot of time to play so I was wondering if there is a guide or walkthrough that would help get things moving a little easier? Maybe a chest mod so I don't have to spend so much time grinding and don't get me wrong the games not super grind heavy I just don't have a lot of time to grind things out? I really like this game the setting is great renders are good like I said strictly just a time issue. Thanks

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Good game so far (haven't played 100% through), but this grinding sucks, don't get me wrong but this is way too much. Reduce it to 50% grinding. I am sitting here for 1 and a half hour only weaking up, getting money, sleep and repeat. i stopped playing now :(.

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
is it possible to get rescue your mom as of now? And if you can, are you able to have sex with her?

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes