erkper

May 16, 2018
Interesting. The patch explains the difference of our lover count, but not the difference in the general count of girls, which is two higher in my playthrough than yours.

Maybe, if we compare the names on our lists we are able to find the difference...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I don't know what the numbers after the slash represent. My list is the exact same as yours, sans Mom. Which, if you ignore the numbers after the slash, is correct: 17 known, 16 lovers for you and 16 known, 15 lovers for me. (Not really sure why I don't get Mom on the known list, but w/e.)

Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, I don't know what the numbers after the slash represent. My list is the exact same as yours, sans Mom. Which, if you ignore the numbers after the slash, is correct: 17 known, 16 lovers for you and 16 known, 15 lovers for me. (Not really sure why I don't get Mom on the known list, but w/e.)
Sounds plausible. Thought 17/18 would mean I met 17 of 18 available girls.

Prinnys

May 29, 2019
How to make money in this game please ? I think I missed something, I do chores (20sp per day) and I can do 1-2 fight per day to earn 20sp, but each training/items cost 500 ??
The game looks interesting, but I dont really want to grind 1-2 hour to see content

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How to make money in this game please ? I think I missed something, I do chores (20sp per day) and I can do 1-2 fight per day to earn 20sp, but each training/items cost 500 ??
The game looks interesting, but I dont really want to grind 1-2 hour to see content
Work available in temple too & u can sell items collectable from dark forest like apple

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
Open the Console with Shift + O and write me.money=1000 for example

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
How i can meet with Sphinx?, i only see her one time in really early time of game, but she never appear again

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, Prinnys,

there are several ways — below are the ones i remember:

besides doing the house chores and getting 25 SP a day,
1. you may help the priestess at the Temple of Loval, where you may get from 19 SP up to 90 SP a day;
2a. if you have enough Charm, you may go to the Scarlet Harpy Tavern, spend 10 SP on a mug of beer, and sometimes find coins left on the table (between 50 SP and 80 SP, so far);
2b. further, when you spend 10 SP on a mug of beer, you can meet Jezzara, and play a game (of Backgammon, perhaps?) with her. the bet is 250 SP; which you may win or lose;
3a. in the forest/dark forest, you may slay amazons, orcs, goblins, and so forth, and loot their money;
3b. also, if you slay orcs and goblins, you get their skull, which you may sell at the Sunday Market;
3c. in addition, you may find apples and comfrey leaves in the forest/dark forest that can be sold at the Sunday Market;
4. you may find Spell and Romance books at the Wizard Tower Library; all which can be also sold at the Sunday Market;
5. if you buy the piece of cloth in the Sunday Market and later give it to Durila in the Dwarf Stronghold, she will then give you a gem of undetermined value in return. provided that you have enough charm, you may sell it on the next week's Sunday Market and get a good value for it (somewhere between 125 SP and 1200 SP);
6. get jobs at the Thieves' Guild; depending on your Dexterity level, you may get up to 80 SP from each job.

as you develop your personal assets (strength, intelligence, dexterity, and so forth), it gets easier to make SPs.

hope this helps.

cheers.

Reactions: Paapi and Prinnys

Laery

Mar 19, 2019
it could be a bug i saw the Sphinx only once and i spammed dark forest for around 60 days in total but she never came again.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
How i can meet with Sphinx?, i only see her one time in really early time of game, but she never appear again
It's a bug, if you didn't solve her riddle the first time she doesn't show up again.

You can reset in the console with
Code:
CHAR_SPHINX.relationship = 0

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi i'm missing 1 girl can i please have a list of girls and there's also a bug with sphinx after sex she becomes a lover which makes you get 16/15 lovers

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Go to Renpy, common, open 00console.rpy, set config.console = True, open the game and use Shift + O
I followed what you wrote and still can't open it.

# Configuration and style initalization.

init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100

config.console_history_lines = 1000

config.console_commands = { }

# If not None, this is called with the command that's about to be run

# by the console. (The command is represented as a list of strings.) It

# is expected to return a list of strings, which is the command that will

# be actually run.

config.console_callback = None

default persistent._console_short = True

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I had:
Jule, Miya, Helena, Ashaki, Khurza, Sanria, Haggatha, Durila, Kira, Jezzara, Lilith, Xandra, Mom, Willow, Ralia
Illyana at 20/100
Never seen the Sphinx
Who is the last person I am missing?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I followed what you wrote and still can't open it.
and the changed file has been saved successfully?
nevermind, if that hasnt worked for you try to unrar attached file into GAME/game/
(that should enable console/developer in-game menu by pressing shiftO/D)

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes