May 29, 2017
Yes, after loading some previous saves and seeing what went on..... that's exactly what I did.

Hope the dev catches that in the next release. You shouldn't be able to purchase it 4 times, lol.
The dev hadn't set the variable for which spell is next correctly, but the spells are implemented. I fixed it and at the same time couple of quests that were unresolvable. I'll attach the zipped .rpy files here for anyone who wants to see the spells before an official patch. Also a warning about the Sphinx; if you do not succeed in the intelligence challenge while first meeting her, it will probably make progressing with her impossible. Didn't test it, but that's how it seems by just looking at the code.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Got to date stage with Willow after defeating bad guy. Now when ever I visit the forest (during the day) she never turns up in RNG. Am I missing something, or a bug?

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, Fr3d,

Got to date stage with Willow after defeating bad guy. Now when ever I visit the forest (during the day) she never turns up in RNG. Am I missing something, or a bug?
you just have to insist. i remember i had to keep going to the forest, and not only during the daytime; eventually she found me, and it was a heck of a good surprise (won't spoil it, though).

hope this helps,

cheers.

Reactions: B4dFr3d

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so anyone know where the card is in the library ive searched for weeks in game never found it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know where I can find the Chain Bikini?

So far I've been able to find the others in the tavern, both forests and the Library

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
Anyone know where I can find the Chain Bikini?

So far I've been able to find the others in the tavern, both forests and the Library
I got the chain bikini at the market.

The last one I got was the shear lingerie (searching library) but when I gave it to Lilith, the counter in the gallery did not change from 7 to 8 one and open the gallery.

saaad

Jul 21, 2019
guys i went on successful dates with Lilith, Helena and Durila but their quests still not completed i don't know whats wrong also the secret getaway how to find it ?? help please

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes