Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
The quests for the captain, dwarf, and sorcress for dating seem to be bugged and stick around even after you've fucked

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
met 18 of 19 girls. Not sure who I'm missing.
17 of 15 lovers, so I guess I'm killing it...
Illyana is only a friend, but already read about that clarification.

Lilith, Helena, and Durila all have quests active, which I think is a bug, because I'm at lover with all three.

I think I have all content, thus-far, seen, unless the 19th girl is out there, somewhere.

So, minor feedback?
1) I hope we get secondary sex scenes at some point. Instead of just seeing the same content over and over, a chance to get a second, MAYBE even a third or forth scene, which each, would be awesome. Gives a reason to go back to them.

2) the pirate Shazari? When you get to fuck her, her first mate vanishes. even if we don't get to fuck her too, wish she stuck around to watch and masturbate

3) spy scenes. stat based chances to peep on the girls/locations. Maybe 2-3 scenes per character/location (or even one scene per attribute you used to peep with) (this is mostly because I want to peep on Amazon orgies, though could be fun with all characters)

In more serious games, I'd also say I want to get to know the girls better.... but I think we know this isn't the type of game that is pushing serious romance.

Good feedback..

I will look into why the quests say they are not done and girls count not being correct.

I would love to do more sex scenes with each girl and the spy scenes. but it's just me working on this in my freetime. If I can get more Patron supporters I would be able to do it.

Jan 28, 2019
I would love to do more sex scenes with each girl and the spy scenes. but it's just me working on this in my freetime. If I can get more Patron supporters I would be able to do it.
That's entirely understandable. I'm sure the writing, coding, and rending of such scenes is time consuming, and a solo project on your own freetime is a lot of effort, so I certainly respect that.

I hope you have luck with supporters. I wasn't making bank before, and covid certainly didn't help my finances, so sadly, I don't support any projects, ATM. I just browse and play what's available. I'd like it if my own situation changes in the near future, and I could start being a patron to some projects. Sadly, all I have to offer right now is some feedback.

Reactions: starboy66

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So not sure if I am missing something but I can not fight anything past regular goblins. Got the leather armor and good sword. All stats at at the point where it costs 1000 to pump them up besides magic and Dex, can't even unlock the Dex boost because I can't get past the Knight. It takes way to long to earn a thousand for one stat. It's there a way to increase hp? Even the dates constantly fail the charm check with around 16 points.

Jan 28, 2019
So not sure if I am missing something but I can not fight anything past regular goblins. Got the leather armor and good sword. All stats at at the point where it costs 1000 to pump them up besides magic and Dex, can't even unlock the Dex boost because I can't get past the Knight. It takes way to long to earn a thousand for one stat. It's there a way to increase hp? Even the dates constantly fail the charm check with around 16 points.
I have to admit, I was getting frustrated trying to grind, and skill points are a pain.
I used a save editor and boosted my skills and gold.

If you want to experience the story, I'd go with that. If you want to feel more like you're earning advancement in the game?
I don't know. Keep grinding I guess? It keeps track of days but I don't know if how many days that pass actually matters, so you should be safe to just grind.
I hope things get rebalanced a little in the future.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Buy some health medicine from old lady in tavern. When u level up, u can defeat them in only 1 magical attack or 2 sword attack

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I have to admit, I was getting frustrated trying to grind, and skill points are a pain.
I used a save editor and boosted my skills and gold.

If you want to experience the story, I'd go with that. If you want to feel more like you're earning advancement in the game?
I don't know. Keep grinding I guess? It keeps track of days but I don't know if how many days that pass actually matters, so you should be safe to just grind.
I hope things get rebalanced a little in the future.
It is not a headache. My mc grinded it. But i usually like grinding up to a limit & hate VN's.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Minor bug:
See KIRA.
Give KIRA a present.
Dont give HELENA anything right now.
zzz.jpg

Reactions: Paapi

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That's entirely understandable. I'm sure the writing, coding, and rending of such scenes is time consuming, and a solo project on your own freetime is a lot of effort, so I certainly respect that.

I hope you have luck with supporters. I wasn't making bank before, and covid certainly didn't help my finances, so sadly, I don't support any projects, ATM. I just browse and play what's available. I'd like it if my own situation changes in the near future, and I could start being a patron to some projects. Sadly, all I have to offer right now is some feedback.
$1 a month is huge to me to build up momentum. But I understand.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My current focus is make the game less grindy and easier now that I have more content. Next game balancing I am doing is combat.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for your guys response. One of my main focuses. I am doing now is making it "less grindy".

Until you have enough content that is hard to do and hard to understand where that is at. Now I ahve a good amount so I get to know where to balance it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Another "minor" issue:
zzz.jpg
Why would I want to give Lilith a present while talking to Ashaki?

Reactions: Paapi

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
It was rather slow leveling up in the beginning with a bit of grinding, but you reach a point where it rapidly increases and becomes easier. I focused on Int so searching the library was a big boon as you find books to increase some stats. Also, after building relationships to get to love level things start happening fast, i.e. getting laid and leveling.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Another "minor" issue:
View attachment 747845
Why would I want to give Lilith a present while talking to Ashaki?
Opppss that should say Ashlaki. I will fix that in the next release. Thanks.

It was rather slow leveling up in the beginning with a bit of grinding, but you reach a point where it rapidly increases and becomes easier. I focused on Int so searching the library was a big boon as you find books to increase some stats. Also, after building relationships to get to love level things start happening fast, i.e. getting laid and leveling.
Yep working on making it a bit easier earlier (and slightly tougher towards the end). I would like it be more flat on difficulty. Focusing on that now. It was hard to do before most of the game was there.

Reactions: caju

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There are some animated.
Thanks for response but you mixed my head... What you mean by ''There are some animated'' ? Like ''I start making game without animations and after second update i started making and new scenes have animations next updates will have aswell.'' or ''I added some animations in game. I dont know if i add in new updates.'' whichone? :D

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for response but you mixed my head... What you mean by ''There are some animated'' ? Like ''I start making game without animations and after second update i started making and new scenes have animations next updates will have aswell.'' or ''I added some animations in game. I dont know if i add in new updates.'' whichone? :D
There are some scenes with short animations but most don't.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes