saaad

Jul 21, 2019
guys i went on successful dates with Lilith, Helena and Durila but their quests still not completed i don't know whats wrong also the secret getaway how to find it ?? help please

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
How do you progress Illyana beyond friend? All interactions in the tavern with her are just buying ale from her. Is it a case that you cannot progress Illyana beyond friend?

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
I only found 6 Dresses (and one didn't count in the gallery).

I found one each in the dark forest, in the tavern and in the Library. 2 were sold onbe the market and was droped by enemys.

Can someone tell me where the other two are?

raddude101

Mar 6, 2019
I only found 6 Dresses (and one didn't count in the gallery).

I found one each in the dark forest, in the tavern and in the Library. 2 were sold onbe the market and was droped by enemys.

Can someone tell me where the other two are?
There are 2 dresses found in the tavern, 2 found in the library, 2 sold at the market (buy the chain mail one first other wise it disappears in apparent bug), 1 found in the forest and 1 dropped (for me by an orc. Also for me the dress for Lilith does not add to the gallery count for some reason (another bug).

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
There are 2 dresses found in the tavern, 2 found in the library, 2 sold at the market (buy the chain mail one first other wise it disappears in apparent bug), 1 found in the forest and 1 dropped (for me by an orc. Also for me the dress for Lilith does not add to the gallery count for some reason (another bug).
Same deal. Found all the outfits, presented them all, but the dress for Lilith does not appear on the gallery count.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

I will look into that bug...

(I fixed it. It should be in next release)

Oddly I wasn't getting notifications from this thread so I wasn't aware people were posting here recently.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you progress Illyana beyond friend? All interactions in the tavern with her are just buying ale from her. Is it a case that you cannot progress Illyana beyond friend?
SHe can only be friend now. She was supposed to only be a friend but now I realize since she is a "relationship" people expect to have sex with her. So I will add that in a release soon.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
guys i went on successful dates with Lilith, Helena and Durila but their quests still not completed i don't know whats wrong also the secret getaway how to find it ?? help please
You have to go on enough successful dates. It should be around 3.

The gateway is through the dark forest. Have you found that?

If not kill things in the forest to find it.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
You have to go on enough successful dates. It should be around 3.

The gateway is through the dark forest. Have you found that?

If not kill things in the forest to find it.
Have found the gateway, but no access at this time, is that correct?

kurnia

Dec 2, 2017
I had:
Jule, Miya, Helena, Ashaki, Khurza, Sanria, Haggatha, Durila, Kira, Jezzara, Lilith, Xandra, Mom, Willow, Ralia
Illyana at 20/100
Never seen the Sphinx
Who is the last person I am missing?
Mom ? How do u get mom in the list ?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Mom ? How do u get mom in the list ?
That comment was from way, way back in April.
I have played like 5,000 other games since then.
I dont remember any special requirements but I was just going around plugging holes and completing scenes.
Mom was one of the last couple I did. Sorry, I am not going to be much help.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Have found the gateway, but no access at this time, is that correct?
Yes. It should say something like "This is the end of current content" I believe when you are at the end. But yes getting to the gateway is current the end. (You might be able to activate it but that's is the end and not much more)

Jan 28, 2019
met 18 of 19 girls. Not sure who I'm missing.
17 of 15 lovers, so I guess I'm killing it...
Illyana is only a friend, but already read about that clarification.

Lilith, Helena, and Durila all have quests active, which I think is a bug, because I'm at lover with all three.

I think I have all content, thus-far, seen, unless the 19th girl is out there, somewhere.

So, minor feedback?
1) I hope we get secondary sex scenes at some point. Instead of just seeing the same content over and over, a chance to get a second, MAYBE even a third or forth scene, which each, would be awesome. Gives a reason to go back to them.

2) the pirate Shazari? When you get to fuck her, her first mate vanishes. even if we don't get to fuck her too, wish she stuck around to watch and masturbate

3) spy scenes. stat based chances to peep on the girls/locations. Maybe 2-3 scenes per character/location (or even one scene per attribute you used to peep with) (this is mostly because I want to peep on Amazon orgies, though could be fun with all characters)

In more serious games, I'd also say I want to get to know the girls better.... but I think we know this isn't the type of game that is pushing serious romance.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just began game, so haven't gone real far yet as I only have a possible 8/18 girls met. Can you go further than date level? I got Jule up to 500/500 so it appears that is the top level or is there something else that changes her status.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes