Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
ok guys ima need help i found 18/19 girls but cant find the last one. or is my thing buged? found (jule,miya,helena,ashaki,khurza,sanria,haggatha,durila,kira,jezzara,lilith,xandra,mom,shazari,willow,ralia,illyana,sphinx)
It's normal, no bugs

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Girls 18/19 Lovers 18/16
Quests Duria, Lilith and Helena date not finished but they are lovers.
And i think 19th girl is not a bug?

Good game, i have fun playing. I hope Dev can finish it.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Girls found 18/19, Lovers 18/16. If I remember correctly, then the only ones I haven’t had sex with are Succubus and the pirate girl (lesbian). But who the hell is that girl number 19. Annoying if the dev has done that on purpose and makes the gang grind in vain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DeMoS666

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Just a question, if you fail the riddle of the Sphynx once does that shut down finding her ever again? I've been wandering the dark forest for 200 days with no encounter after increasing my stats.

Reactions: chicho1958
Jun 11, 2018
what happened to the amazon camp in this update can't see the mom or the other girl now will they be back later with more storyline?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Where do i find Shazari and the Sphinx?

edit: And THE MOMENT i go at the Dark Forest again, the f**king Sphinx finally appears!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Cool game managed to grind the money to max the stats the girls teach you and the dates fail every time :ROFLMAO: .
Not even insight is helping :ROFLMAO:.
SOme1 give me a good prayer for the RNG gods since im also getting my ass kicked in the forest whit the shield also.:ROFLMAO:
Game keeps me entretained but holy shiet im unlucky whit it.:LOL:

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just a question, if you fail the riddle of the Sphynx once does that shut down finding her ever again? I've been wandering the dark forest for 200 days with no encounter after increasing my stats.
Nope even if you have sex with her should be able to run into her again and have sex with her again.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Cool game managed to grind the money to max the stats the girls teach you and the dates fail every time :ROFLMAO: .
Not even insight is helping :ROFLMAO:.
SOme1 give me a good prayer for the RNG gods since im also getting my ass kicked in the forest whit the shield also.:ROFLMAO:
Game keeps me entretained but holy shiet im unlucky whit it.:LOL:
The next version will have less randomness.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a trick to advancement that I'm not seeing or is the grind as insane as it feels like? At the rate I'm earning money in the game it would take dozens of in game years for me to make much progress.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
it's been years and it's at 0.25. How much content can I expect? looking for something to at least put a few hours into.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes