Original Size Mac: 709 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 88 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 70 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Are you already gambling with the dark elf?
I tried but lost. I could try that some more if it develops into something.

I've been doing the household chores, the temple job, and then fighting goblins and orcs in the forest. Anything besides the goblin or the orc beats me. I have about 15 to strength, int, luck, and charm, and have only just started boosting magic (about 5 so far I think). I also bought the armor and the good sword but anything besides the goblin or the orc can do more than the 15 health I have in damage in 1 hit.

Also I think I screwed up by selling the magic book in the market. One of the girls wants that now and I haven't found another one.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
In renpy games I can always see the money and edit that to increase it, but I just can't find money here, what's it called? Anyone knows the command for console needed to edit money?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok I hung out in the bar more and found the thieves guild so I do feel like I'm making a bit more progress now. The dark elf, not so much. Either I'm just really unlucky or you need to raise your luck a LOT to beat her. I've lost several thousand gold to her already. I think I'll give up on that til I get to at least 20 or so luck. The thieves guild jobs are pretty hit or miss for me so far but they do pay pretty well when they succeed. I started over in case me selling that magic book was an unrecoverable mistake and I'm already back to about where I was before.

Edit: Ok I think I've discovered the secret to advancement. Having sex with a girl levels you up which pretty much increases your stats in everything by a little. So that mystery is solved.

I also think that since the cost to train everything ramps up so much it makes sense to do a little save scumming at the beginning to make sure you get the different items you need to unlock training with everyone BEFORE you find any of the books that give you free stat points and also before having sex with anyone. Then you can get the free stat books from the library when they're more useful (after training costs have gone up to say 1000sp or so). Then you can start focusing on sex as well. Just my 2 cents anyway. I started over again to do that.

I'm still not sure what's up with the gambling thing with the dark elf. Once I get to the 250sp gamble for me so far it seems I have a 100% chance to lose with luck at 16 or lower. I've lost at least 10k gold to her. I assume there is some minimal luck threshold you need for her but I don't know what it is.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Had a blast with this one, really under rated. Only complaint i have is most of the girls scenes aint animated but damn the ones which are certainly dont disappoint. Im at 18/18 lovers so think ive seen all there is to see in the game now but there is a girl im missing who is stated as being the 19th but is not one who is a lover material, at least yet. Im guessing thats the Succubus who will be added at a later date.

Yeah games a decent mix or RPG and straightforward grind, it was brutal to start with - literally saved a lot of the forest stuff for much later but loved the variety of women with everything from dwarves to even a sphinx lol. Just need some more animations before the big finale and i couldnt praise it highly enough (the scenes such as the one with the thief girl or the girl you rescue in the forest would have been sizzling hot animated as would a certain Amazon Queen).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think I've run into a bug in my latest playthrough. I'm not sure what triggered it but my mana NEVER regenerates now. I'm at zero forever apparently. Resting doesn't help, dying doesn't help, I'm just always at zero now. My other stats are at 20 (22 for int), and 10 for magic. It used to recover when I rested.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
me.money=
appreciate.
I already dropped the game because of the horrible grind and aweful renders - but now i might cheat my way through just to see the promised "animations" - but honestly i doubt that they are worth it

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
According to the list
I've found 17 of 18 girls and have 15 of 15 Lovers

Who might I be missing

LOVERS
Tavern - Jules, Haggatha, Jezzara
Library - Khurza, Lilith, Xandra
Courtyard - Helena
Amazon Camp - Donna, Ralia
Forest - Willow (updated)
Dark Forest - Sanria, Sphinx
Dwarf Stronghold - Durila
Temple - Miya
Kira's Place - Kira
Thieve's Guild - Ashaki

And

Tavern - Illyana (Aff. 20/100) (can't seem to increase)

and according to the images portrait folder there are two others and they are located in the tavern, but I haven't been able to trigger the scenes with them.
Sylvana
View attachment 674806
Zara
View attachment 674808
is there any console cheats for items?the stupid market is always closed and highly doubt it will ever be open
need cloth for the chick at the
meet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...conscience comes into play
do you have any console cheats for items like dwarven ale,etc for fates and shit?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
According to the list
I've found 17 of 18 girls and have 15 of 15 Lovers

Who might I be missing

LOVERS
Tavern - Jules, Haggatha, Jezzara
Library - Khurza, Lilith, Xandra
Courtyard - Helena
Amazon Camp - Donna, Ralia
Forest - Willow (updated)
Dark Forest - Sanria, Sphinx
Dwarf Stronghold - Durila
Temple - Miya
Kira's Place - Kira
Thieve's Guild - Ashaki

And

Tavern - Illyana (Aff. 20/100) (can't seem to increase)

and according to the images portrait folder there are two others and they are located in the tavern, but I haven't been able to trigger the scenes with them.
Sylvana
View attachment 674806
Zara
View attachment 674808
another girl to add to your fuckables Raila (found at came or what ever where your mom is)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game is pretty much done ...relationship quests dont always complete knda bugged...im lovers with all in quests so ....
wondering how many total chicks there are to be fucked im at 16 and looking for more

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there any console cheats for items?the stupid market is always closed and highly doubt it will ever be open

do you have any console cheats for items like dwarven ale,etc for fates and shit?
I don't have any console cheats but

The market is open on Sunday Mornings and the dwarven ale is sold in the tavern (the scarlet harpy), but it's random (select hang out...) to get the person who sells it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WELL THIS IS INTERESTING ...CANT COMPLETE THE QUEST FOR SHALA
View attachment 827135 View attachment 827136

lol SWEET I WAS WELL OVER 100 DAYS AND NOW BACK DOWN TO 5TH DAY HAHA
another girl to add to your fuckables Raila (found at came or what ever where your mom is)
game is pretty much done ...relationship quests dont always complete knda bugged...im lovers with all in quests so ....
wondering how many total chicks there are to be fucked im at 16 and looking for more
Fucking Spammer.
I suggest to learn about forum nettiquette and how to behave. Also how to learn to use spoilers for bigger renders.
Even you were told NOT to use caps-lock, you did it again.
I feel so sorry, that i answered your question, to be honest.
ANd finally, if you want to cheat that extreme, then learn how to do it yourself. Funny when cheaters overdo and then wonder why they miss content eventually.

Reactions: Raring and Xtmr61
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes