quake123

Mar 15, 2018
The update is available but the author requested for no one to upload to F95zone as he will be doing it soon. There is a little bug fixing required so I suggest being patient unless you want a buggy version of the game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The latest public release is a newer version than the latest Patreon release?
misspelling.

and here is a compressed 0.19b version -for testing purposes only, and please do support the dev if you are able to do so:
Fantasy Town [v0.19b] [Order of Lorval] (596 MB rar pc source)
72 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced images/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Tried this one a long time ago.
Interested in the mom, so I lost interest a few minutes in.
Iirc, she gets captured by soldiers and the game is missing the NTR tag.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Tried this one a long time ago.
Interested in the mom, so I lost interest a few minutes in.
Iirc, she gets captured by soldiers and the game is missing the NTR tag.
I think lesbian tag more suitable

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, Paapi,

U have to defeat 2 Amazonian girls. They will give u information. I think.
if i'm not wrong: "Artemas" (our "hero's" original name) has first to retrieve his mother's ring from the trolls' gang that abducted the pretty young lady (forgot her name).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then, the next time he defeats the Amazons' duo, one of them reveals the location of the Amazon Camp.

hope this helps,

cheers.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I'm getting this error too most of the time when meeting with a person. But at least nothing gamebreaking, just hit ignore and continue until it is fixed.

At the moment my count for girls is at 17/18, but the count for lovers at 16/15. Do I miss a girl or are the shown numbers aren't working correct?

Reactions: Paapi

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm getting this error too most of the time when meeting with a person. But at least nothing gamebreaking, just hit ignore and continue until it is fixed.

At the moment my count for girls is at 17/18, but the count for lovers at 16/15. Do I miss a girl or are the shown numbers aren't working correct?
My count is 16/16, 15/14 which is probably because I don't have the incest patch on so I don't have Mom on my lovers list. And there's Illyana, whose storyline isn't progressed to be a lover yet AFAIK.

Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
My count is 16/16, 15/14 which is probably because I don't have the incest patch on so I don't have Mom on my lovers list. And there's Illyana, whose storyline isn't progressed to be a lover yet AFAIK.
Interesting. The patch explains the difference of our lover count, but not the difference in the general count of girls, which is two higher in my playthrough than yours.

Maybe, if we compare the names on our lists we are able to find the difference...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erkper
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes