Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I found the gateway in the dark forest but the quest log still says fund the hidden gateway? I'm confused, is there any other gateway too?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, just played Fantasy Town. Liked it, even with all the quirks, spelling, English errors. I'm stuck on the Sphinx just like everyone else. Hopefully they will fix that in the next release which might be late March? Just a guess but seems like every other month releases. I've built up ~$10k so hopefully if they add any new girls they won't cost too much.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes. They are in same location.
Yes, but one thing should not be automatically dependent on other as they are (at least) two different characters in the same location. It has little to no bearing into the MC having sex or not with his mom, the amazon queen.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
How the hell do you progress in this game? I'm on day 210 and I have maxed out fight with Helena and have heal and shield (which does little or nothing) and Kirkan 2 hits me every time and so do the Amazons most fights with orcs I lose regardless of healing or using shield. I have the best sword I can buy and the armour from the hag. How do I raise Dex?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes