Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Fantasy Town [v0.28.0b] [Order of Lorval]

Original Game Size Win/Linux: 999 MB
Compressed Game Size Win/Linux: 122 MB
-

Mac Version on Request
More Mirrors on Request

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Added Mana point costs in combat for spells
Many thanks to the author, this is very important for games of this genre - battles, fade screens, curved controls and balance of combat stats.

The Big Fat Panda

Jun 9, 2018
My Stats now are: Girls Found: 18/19
Lovers: 19/18
List contains Jule, Miya, Helena, Ashaki, Khurza, Sanria, Haggatha, Durila, Kira, Jezzara, Lilith, Xandra, Mom, Willow, Ralia, Illyana, Sphinx, Captian Shazari.
Who am I missing? And where can I access her? I've already visited the portal and won against the guardian.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Using Android version with patch. But still can't fuck mc 's mom. It just leads spend time

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, I got 18 girls as lovers, unlocked all pictures in gallery and meet Sasha (but hints still said I mus get gateway). That's all for now, or I'm missing something?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sleep & go to mom
Did that, go to the portal, defeated the guardian, talked to Shana, who told me the truth abouth the town, and that's all. Hints still unnoticed about that.

Also: Girls 18/ 19 - Lovers 19/ 18. Still missing something or just a bug?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Did that, go to the portal, defeated the guardian, talked to Shana, who told me the truth abouth the town, and that's all. Hints still unnoticed about that.

Also: Girls 18/ 19 - Lovers 19/ 18. Still missing something or just a bug?
I think it is buggy. After downloading latest version, i re played from start. Used patch too. But no mom lewd scene for me. Only effect of going to Amazon camp (after getting map) is skipping time. So have all girls except mom. But it showing only 13 lovers!!

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I think it is buggy. After downloading latest version, i re played from start. Used patch too. But no mom lewd scene for me. Only effect of going to Amazon camp (after getting map) is skipping time. So have all girls except mom. But it showing only 13 lovers!!
Must be a bug then. I'd love to tell you how to solve the mom thing, but was so long ago since played that stage, sorry.

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs
Feb 18, 2018
I like medieval games with skill trees and such. So it is no surprise that I liked this game but I have one huge complaint tho and that is mom's route was unexpectedly abrupt and short. I spent the whole game thinking that I was building up to rescue her and that would be the prize after all this grind but MC fucked her after meeting her only once. No game there at all.

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
I have 15 lovers, all stats above 31, and saw the message to 'go find Mom' in the forest.

I've searched the forest and dark forest for 18 straight days and no sign of any portal, map, Mom, or amazon.

Oh well....

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have 15 lovers, all stats above 31, and saw the message to 'go find Mom' in the forest.

I've searched the forest and dark forest for 18 straight days and no sign of any portal, map, Mom, or amazon.

Oh well....
It's been awhile, but wasn't it tied in with fighting the 2 amazon women in the forest first?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'Charm check SUCCESS'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 475, in script call
  File "game/locations/wizardTower.rpyc", line 54, in script call
    KXW�MѤ�şr�G�'49G��v�ZGD-\�#�p<���_���qR}[��|�:�.ߤj dץ_UÛk���8��BT���Z�Y�F*�v-'�kZ�ˣMڸ<�Z���q��f�ڸGj�T-xY80�JG�$U�Jm�i�z���ml�tuW�ldY�FO�F֡�A7
  File "game/locations/wizardTower.rpyc", line 729, in script call
    L�H�X﨨m�[�    eZ��_r;[���z�%�����j�

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes