Jenser89

Mar 13, 2020
Can anyone help, i met the spinx, bot i fail the questen and flee from her, but now i can find her in the dark forest.

Sorry for my bad english

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Based on the Orc, and the goat horned red skinned bat winged demon, I think you have to add monster, to the tags. Going to give this a test run see if she can fly. Cecil the seasick sea serpent says: hold it it can fly.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fantasy Town [v0.30.0b] [Order of Lorval] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 978 MB / 134 MB - FantasyTown-0.30.0b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 944 MB / 100 MB - FantasyTown-0.30.0b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Based on the Orc, and the goat horned red skinned bat winged demon, I think you have to add monster, to the tags. Going to give this a test run see if she can fly. Cecil the seasick sea serpent says: hold it it can fly.
Um, it already had those tags, both monster and monster girl.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does that mean it's completed?
It's possible. I haven't played the v0.30.0b update yet, but "end game content" could also just mean:
  • some of the content for the game's end (final events / scenes before a game's ending);
  • some endings (if certain choices are made), with more to come;
  • the final choices that will result in various endings at some point in the future
This has been going for a while now, though, so it's very possible there isn't much left of the game. I'm a bit behind on this one, but I planned to catch all the way up with this latest release.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The renders are very nice, but am I the only one who is driven insane from the gameplay? Back and forth doing the same thing over and over to get only small gains. IDK, maybe I'm just being picky. Mea Culpa.
Yeah I had sex once with the Priestess (only counts once per female), no progress on Kira, making progress on dwarf and bartender, but grind grind grind. Where is the next equipment coming from, and they suck the silver out of him exponentially to get better stats.

Ok I endeavored to perceiver finally succeeding in lusting with everyone except the forest phoenix that I never saw a second time. The flow was not smooth and it still was grindy.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The game is quite nice, but bit of a grind...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not sure if it intended but If you meet Sphinx and you fail her test you won't see her again... so here is small patch for it (should work with future updates as well)

EDIT: just checked and it works with current version (v0.29.0b)
starting with the name CROW and getting $1000 credits at the start is fun but I wish there another money cheat since you can blow through that $1000 in trying to get everyone up to lover levels

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes