fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
unfortunately your game is not patched.

idk how it works with android, but if you can open renpy console then type there patch = True

Reactions: Paapi.3

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
It's been awhile, but wasn't it tied in with fighting the 2 amazon women in the forest first?
I've not seen a single Amazon in the woods. Orc, goblins, Bird person, but no Snu Snu.

I started the game using the 'Crow' name, so I'm not sure if I broke something or not by doing that.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I've not seen a single Amazon in the woods. Orc, goblins, Bird person, but no Snu Snu.

I started the game using the 'Crow' name, so I'm not sure if I broke something or not by doing that.
Well, i named mine "Wankahr" and have had no issue whatsoever, so can't imagine why it would be so.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
"Crow" name is special one (character is more powerful)
and it shouldn't break anything...

Grap make sure you're exploring forest, not dark forest... and that event is rare and based on pseudo RNG, so you need a lot of tries... and eventually you'll meet a pair of amazon, so prepare to battle...

Reactions: Grap

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
"Crow" name is special one (character is more powerful)
and it shouldn't break anything...

Grap make sure you're exploring forest, not dark forest... and that event is rare and based on pseudo RNG, so you need a lot of tries... and eventually you'll meet a pair of amazon, so prepare to battle...
Okay, thanks for the heads-up. Glad to hear it may just be my lack of luck.

I'll keep spamming the forest and go from there.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Mom -> incest patch, and at least 10 lovers
Sanria -> explore dark forest till you meet Band of Orcs, and then defeat them...

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Fantasy Town [v0.29.0b] [Order of Lorval] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 960 MB
Original Mac Size: 926 MB

Compressed Win Size: 115 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 98.2 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 105 MB
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
changelog let me think the change are either few or far more heavy than they seem and realy concentrated, i'll skip this update and wait eagerly for the next :3

Reactions: kamibell
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes