• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
You can buy it from Illyana (cost: 200sp) in "The Scarlet Harpy" tavern.
The meeting with Illyana is based on the RNG when you choose "Hang out, buy a drink and see what happens"

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
you're wrong

explore the forest till you defeat a pair of Amazons (you need to do it twice) then go to the Amazon camp and defeat or sneak around the Amazon guards
forest - dark forest - all the same :ROFLMAO:

yeah , i was wrong with that :rolleyes:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, on Patreon, Order of Lorval says this is effectively 1.0 Beta. Barring any major problems that might get found, there will be only one more release to fix minor bugs and put final touches here and there in the game. That next release will be the final, official 1.0 release and the game will be completed. So unless that changes, if you see an update to this it's only for the non-beta release of exactly the same content as you have now with this release.

That said, they probably shouldn't have the game go through the ending summary sequence and then roll straight into a new day to go exploring further. I mean, I suppose you have the option to keep exploring the forest, doing work at the temple, reading books at the library, etc. But I can't see playing this on and on, so the game should just return to the main menu after the characters' fates are explained.

Reactions: 4evernewbie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not sure if it was intentional but if you meet Sphinx and fail her test or run away you won't see her again... so here is small patch for it (should work with future updates as well)

EDIT: just checked and it works with current version (v0.30.0b)
So just don't fail the test. Duh! :ROFLMAO: J/k.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
looks like you've already failed her test, so the only way is to use the patch or the dev console (not sure if it's available on a mobile) as in the official version you can't see her again in that case.

EDIT:
well, basically you can use save before meeting her and improve your stats. (or you can try to load this save until you are blessed by the RNG - do not use rollback)

ryyty

Mar 18, 2020
looks like you've already failed her test, so the only way is to use the patch or the dev console (not sure if it's available on a mobile) as in the official version you can't see her again in that case.

EDIT:
well, basically you can use save before meeting her and improve your stats. (or you can try to load this save until you are blessed by the RNG - do not use rollback)
Yeah you are right how should I pass the test

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
this will work if you haven't met her yet

to pass her riddle you need to have at least 10 INT, then:
1) save your game if you see her
2) answer her (you will pass if INT/2 + RNG(1, 20) >= 25)
3) if you failed then load your game and try again

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes