-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a guide for this game?
IDK, but it shouldn't be too difficult overall. Get quests from characters in town (or other characters you meet later), explore and/or fight in the normal forest to increase abilities and find items characters want, and follow clues characters give you about what they want and where to find them. There's a market — Saturdays, I think? Just look for it to become active each morning/afternoon — where you can buy some needed items as well.

Also, an old lady hangs out in the tavern, selling limited inventory as well; she has at least one special item you'll want to buy when you can afford it. You can sell a bunch of stuff you don't need if you get a huge amount of it (like gathering the herbs) at the market in addition to buying things. While in the tavern, be sure to hang out and see what you can discover (can't remember the exact wording of that choice) to get special interactions you don't get otherwise.

Basically, you want to conquer all of the women (of various races) to increase your power. You'll improve skills this way, get repeatable sex scenes with the girls you've bedded, and unlock more options as you go. The best advice would be to just travel to places and explore however you can. You'll find hidden items and even hidden locations in the process. There are story events I won't spoil here, but those also help you out and introduce you to more characters.

Reactions: raider_manhc

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do i install the incest patch?
When you download it, there will be a number at the beginning of the file name (like 458358_patch.rpyc). Rename it so it's just patch.rpyc and then drop that file in the \game folder where you have Fantasy Town installed (so something like C:\Games\Fantasy Town\game or whatever you have on your machine/device). Once that's there, one of the characters will be referred to as your mother. That's the only incest, so if you see that at the beginning of the game, you're good to go.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The android version is missing some files
Go to the OP (original post for this game thread) and tap the Report link (like you see on anyone's posts). In the overlay that appears, choose "Game Update" and then in the text box, say what you just posted. An uploader, moderator, or staff member will look at it and fix anything that might be broken.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks bro!
for this game give yourself stats but not the magic ones, some monsters are hard so pump up those stats to 1 hit kill them and learn the magic and also give yourself gold to buy stuff on sundays, I went crazy giving myself tons items, just wanted enjoy the game with little grinding and don't forget to bang'em all even thou you only need 10 but you know can't leave the ugly ones they need loving too :ROFLMAO: :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So this didn't have a harem ending?
Actually, I'm not sure why this isn't tagged with harem. There basically are no men in the town, so the MC is desired by almost all of the women. Because of that, when he gets involved with some of them pretty much everybody knows it. This is basically a harem game. However, the MC never marries any of them or anything, at least not during the course of the game itself; imagine what you will for what happens with the LIs after the ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
SORRY I don`t understand what is (The console command)?, can you explain it using images?, thanks in advance
1) Download "unren.bat" here
2) Follow the instructions (point 1, 2)
3) Your option is "3" -> "Enable console ...."
4) Run Fantasy Town, load your save, in game press SHIFT O (it's the character O not the number 0)
5) Use the cheat
6) press ESC to return back

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes