Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Fantasy Town [v1.0.0b] [Order of Lorval] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 979 MB / 141 MB - FantasyTown-1.0.0b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 944 MB / 107 MB - FantasyTown-1.0.0b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Is it work with jioplay in android yes or not plzz reply

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does this game have a replay gallery?
Not that I know of. There's a Gallery when you unlock achievements, but nothing that replays scenes. It's more additional renders as rewards for getting in-game achievements. The closest is one called "Fashionista", which shows a pan-up for each LI to whom the MC gave an outfits as a gift (there are 8 outfits in total to get it, and each of those LIs' 8 pan-ups happens for that Gallery award).

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Interesting concept but game too basic and quickly bored me. Looking back, the game was started 4 and a half years ago so it is a bit dated. might be fun to play but I think I am probably spoiled by how much better renders are compared to then.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Interesting concept but game too basic and quickly bored me. Looking back, the game was started 4 and a half years ago so it is a bit dated. might be fun to play but I think I am probably spoiled by how much better renders are compared to then.
It was finished 18 months ago, so it was a 3-year development cycle, typical for independent creators. It was the developer's first game IIRC, so I think it was decent for a first effort. I've seen far worse with higher quality renders, so I personally liked it.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Idk if anyone has asked this or if it's a bug in the game, but Kira won't go past 70/100 and every time, I clean it says this won't increase the affection any longer how do i increase it as no gifts I find she wants.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Idk if anyone has asked this or if it's a bug in the game, but Kira won't go past 70/100 and every time, I clean it says this won't increase the affection any longer how do i increase it as no gifts I find she wants.
If I remember correctly. You have to talk to her to get a quest to find out what happened to her husband.

NoBody2311

Feb 13, 2023
When you download it, there will be a number at the beginning of the file name (like 458358_patch.rpyc). Rename it so it's just patch.rpyc and then drop that file in the \game folder where you have Fantasy Town installed (so something like C:\Games\Fantasy Town\game or whatever you have on your machine/device). Once that's there, one of the characters will be referred to as your mother. That's the only incest, so if you see that at the beginning of the game, you're good to go.
ty

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
If I remember correctly. You have to talk to her to get a quest to find out what happened to her husband.
She is not giving me anything at all i talk to her and nothing happens it just sits there at about 70/100 but I will see if i can find something thanks.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But they did say specifically that the game is completed

dictionary said:
a: an assertion of something known or believed by the speaker or writer to be untrue with intent to deceive
b: an untrue or inaccurate statement that may or may not be believed true by the speaker or writer
Marking a project as abandoned is very bad for future patreon income.
So devs toss in a rushed ending on an abandoned project and say it is complete.
Now please ignore all the "WIP" signs and "currently not implemented" littered around the game

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Marking a project as abandoned is very bad for future patreon income.
So devs toss in a rushed ending on an abandoned project and say it is complete.
Now please ignore all the "WIP" signs and "currently not implemented" littered around the game
What WIP signs?
There is none I know that exist. If they do it's a bug.
Are you sure you have the right version?

Failious

Sep 3, 2018
met 18 of 19 girls. Not sure who I'm missing.
17 of 15 lovers, so I guess I'm killing it...
Illyana is only a friend, but already read about that clarification.

Lilith, Helena, and Durila all have quests active, which I think is a bug, because I'm at lover with all three.

I think I have all content, thus-far, seen, unless the 19th girl is out there, somewhere.

So, minor feedback?
1) I hope we get secondary sex scenes at some point. Instead of just seeing the same content over and over, a chance to get a second, MAYBE even a third or forth scene, which each, would be awesome. Gives a reason to go back to them.

2) the pirate Shazari? When you get to fuck her, her first mate vanishes. even if we don't get to fuck her too, wish she stuck around to watch and masturbate

3) spy scenes. stat based chances to peep on the girls/locations. Maybe 2-3 scenes per character/location (or even one scene per attribute you used to peep with) (this is mostly because I want to peep on Amazon orgies, though could be fun with all characters)

In more serious games, I'd also say I want to get to know the girls better.... but I think we know this isn't the type of game that is pushing serious romance.

#19 is Haggatha... I currently have Girls Found 19/19 But Lovers 18/19?? screenshot0001.png

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes