Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with cheat mod and sphinx patch :

Fantasy Town 1.0.0b :
(113Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: NihilisticBastard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are you given the option to avoid having sexual relations with some of the monster girls?
As far as I can remember, all girls (or at least, the vast majority of them) are optional, technically speaking. However, note that the MC gets stronger — to fight the eventual difficult enemies later on — when he creampies a girl. So if you don't like a monster girl you're not required to sleep with her, but you lose out on the power that later might be helpful for you. My recommendation is that, if you don't like a girl, just do what you need to in order to sleep with her once and use Ctrl-skip for the sex scene. After you level up from that, you could completely ignore her for the rest of the game. But it's up to you how you do your own playthrough, ofc.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright the Bartender has the drawn body of a ripe 12 year old BOY.

SPOILERS........

I was asked a question by a Sphynx "What fills a room but takes up no space"?
The intelligence for the character I am playing is 14, which is the HIGHEST stat I have.
The answer this fucking RETARDED moron comes out with (NOPE I wasn't allowed to type anything in!) was AND I QUOTE..."Uuuuhh...MY PENIS!!""
The Sphynx quickly shredded him to atoms, and rightfully SO (Well technically did 17 damage, BUT I am sure that was just the initial attack) immediately after that "GENIUS" answer.

Scrolling back to her challenge works to avoid being today's lunch btw, and adding another couple of intelligence to this treestump of an MC is around $750..so...yaaay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aioto

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
This game as buggy as ever i remember it was. Still some problems with upgrade ralationship with girls, right now with Jule. It is already 500 and after dates ther is message that i already have sex with her and before it it mention to talk with her about relationship. quest dissapear there was mention about succesful dates and talk only about future dates... It is kill to FIX this game?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game as buggy as ever i remember it was. Still some problems with upgrade ralationship with girls, right now with Jule. It is already 500 and after dates ther is message that i already have sex with her and before it it mention to talk with her about relationship. quest dissapear there was mention about succesful dates and talk only about future dates... It is kill to FIX this game?
I have no idea what you're talking about. I never found the game "as buggy as ever". I never found it buggy at all. I don't remember enough to know what you should do next, but if you did what the quest said and then the quest disappears, it sounds to me like you fulfilled the quest. Removing a quest from the log if it's finished is one of a couple of ways I've seen game indicate you're done with that quest line. She talks about the future in general because she hopes the MC will marry her some day. So I'm confused what you believe the actual bug is.

• Sad
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I have no idea what you're talking about. I never found the game "as buggy as ever". I never found it buggy at all. I don't remember enough to know what you should do next, but if you did what the quest said and then the quest disappears, it sounds to me like you fulfilled the quest. Removing a quest from the log if it's finished is one of a couple of ways I've seen game indicate you're done with that quest line. She talks about the future in general because she hopes the MC will marry her some day. So I'm confused what you believe the actual bug is.
For fuck sake did you read at all? As soon as date relationship appears i go on date with her and as soon as i gather 500 relationship with her after this last date there is comment about like mc already fucked her today. after i talk with her on another days she always talk only about dates and no upgrade of relationship to Lover and no sex after date, this is dead loop... And Quest dissapeared and last thing was there go on successful dates with her...

P.S. About buggy, the same shit happened with other heroines and some quest locked you out of clearing the game. I remember i played older version and there still was bugs like that.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For fuck sake did you read at all?
Not the way to get someone who was trying to see if they could help to be motivated to do anything for you now. Have fun finding anyone willing to put up with your pissy attitude. Bye now, jackass. Don't bother responding. Hypersensitive, impatient people like you go immediately to my Ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If someone use Universal Ren'Py Mod by 0x52. You should know that it will break your game. For me it was mulfunction of variables or something like this.
First time happens for me with this mod, mostly it will work with game from the beggining or not.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes