Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Can you tell me where the scene is and what it entails? I can't seem to get anything new from the patch.
The scene is with the MC's mother in the amazon camp. It's an incest patch and she's the only character for him to incest with. XD

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
The scene is with the MC's mother in the amazon camp. It's an incest patch and she's the only character for him to incest with. XD
Yeah, but I applied the patch on the first page and set status to true through the console but neither worked. I'm not getting anything different from having the patch enabled in the story's intro to her at the camp, so I'm not sure if there's something to progress things with her or what. All i get when i go back to her is her saying she's busy and I'm not ready.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, but I applied the patch on the first page and set status to true through the console but neither worked. I'm not getting anything different from having the patch enabled in the story's intro to her at the camp, so I'm not sure if there's something to progress things with her or what. All i get when i go back to her is her saying she's busy and I'm not ready.
Did you get the second scene with the succubus?

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
got 9 lovers, enabled incest patch and i cant do anything to mom, besides she is always busy.
got Amazon Champion,Dwarf,Orgre,Helena,Jule,Kira,Winter Elf,Priestess,Xandra
who do i miss then?, otherwise stock

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
no repetitions .. that is a design flaw of this game. Wait for the gallery update or .. use saves ... play over and over...

• Angry
Reactions: Qui Gon

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no repetitions .. that is a design flaw of this game. Wait for the gallery update or .. use saves ... play over and over...
Actually, you can revisit the vast majority of lovers in the game, which is basically repeating: Durila, Jezzara (if you win), Helena, Khurza, Haggatha, Jule, Miya, Xandra, and Willow. There are exceptions, though, which (at least, at this point) don't seem to be repeatable: Kira (you can date her again, but no sex), Sanria (she disappears after rescuing her), and Ralia (returning to the Amazon camp gives you "no more content", so no option to have sex again).

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
So enoying to get charm check failed on the dates howdo you increase charm when Jule can't teach you anymore ?

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
So enoying to get charm check failed on the dates howdo you increase charm when Jule can't teach you anymore ?
The charm checks seem to be completely random chance. I would make a save and reload, or just roll back until it succeeded then continue on with the date.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
The charm checks seem to be completely random chance. I would make a save and reload, or just roll back until it succeeded then continue on with the date.
Yeah I've got them all know , but how many girls can you find in this build I've found 14/19 can you find all 19 ?

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah I've got them all know , but how many girls can you find in this build I've found 14/19 can you find all 19 ?
I haven't played the update yet, hopefully someone else can help you there.

Reactions: WaerM

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Assuming the patch is on, I think there is only "3" you can't "know". The three are, 1. Succubus from your dreams. 2/3. Sylvania/other girl. I saw them in the image folder, seems to only be a meeting of them in the Tavern, and they are instantly added. No bodies/interactions I could see.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Assuming the patch is on, I think there is only "3" you can't "know". The three are, 1. Succubus from your dreams. 2/3. Sylvania/other girl. I saw them in the image folder, seems to only be a meeting of them in the Tavern, and they are instantly added. No bodies/interactions I could see.
Could be wrong, but maybe buying a drink at the tavern will have a chance to trigger a random interaction with them? That seems the most likely way to see them, unless they just aren't properly implemented into the game yet.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes