lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How many scenes are there with characters? Or at least story? Started yesterday, got Kira to lover and it seems she has 1 scene? Kinda crap if there are 18 lovers to be had, yet all of them have 1-2 scenes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How many scenes are there with characters? Or at least story? Started yesterday, got Kira to lover and it seems she has 1 scene? Kinda crap if there are 18 lovers to be had, yet all of them have 1-2 scenes
yep, it would be much better to have 1-2 lover/s with 17-18 scenes.

Reactions: Guz89

Marillion69a

Aug 4, 2020
Hi everyone.
I downloaded the latest version and i get this message:
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/patch.rpy', 1571683012, 474) is defined twice, at game/458358_patch.rpyc:1 and game/patch.rpyc:1.
I cant find it in the game folder.
Where exactly are this patch?
Please help anyone.

Best regards.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi everyone.
I downloaded the latest version and i get this message:
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/patch.rpy', 1571683012, 474) is defined twice, at game/458358_patch.rpyc:1 and game/patch.rpyc:1.
I cant find it in the game folder.
Where exactly are this patch?
Please help anyone.

Best regards.
just delete "458358_patch.rpyc" from GAME/game/
How to edit this using saveeditonline
upload-edit-download:unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai. I know. But this game have a very complex point mechanism. Help me if u can
Im not sure what you wanna to edit, never tried to cheat myself here, yet at the quick look everything should be reachable, either with save editor, or console (money, days, time, stats etc).
If you have some troubles in particular, perhaps you could download full save, or something, with all girls unlocked (all sex events should be repeatable, for most of the girls at least).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Im not sure what you wanna to edit, never tried to cheat myself here, yet at the quick look everything should be reachable, either with save editor, or console (money, days, time, stats etc).
If you have some troubles in particular, perhaps you could download full save, or something, with all girls unlocked (all sex events should be repeatable, for most of the girls at least).
Need to edit mc's stat points.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Need to edit mc's stat points.
You have all stats listed, just search for it- for example, if you wanna to increase your/mcs strength change me > str (), for charm change me > charm (), and so on. I dont see a problem there.

Reactions: Paapi

ancwhite90

Jun 5, 2019
I found the sphinx and I did not answer her question. do I need have more intelligence and how do i obtain that? I already finished with all the other tasks in the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Somethings are very rare like finding willow in the forest the pirates in the tavern and finding Illyana in the tavern. The best way that I have found to get the pirates and Illyana is to go to the tavern and then save and try to hang out if nothing happens or find wrong person load save and try again. When you meet one you want afterwards save and try again. Same with Willow.

I don't think Zara and Sylvana are in the game yet as the only spot I think I saw their name at was the script.rpy file and all it had for them was this.
default CHAR_SYLVANA = None default CHAR_ZARA = None

Fireball name should be changed to something like flame as it's not really a fireball.

So far I have met 17/17 but neither the mom or haggatha are in this list and I have 15/17 for lovers and I can't seem to do anything with the mom and Haggatha will never ever be in this list.

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
90 hp
110 mp
maxed with 15 girls
can't trigger sphinx anymore after 1st encounter
Had barbarian girl fights early on about 3x the charm didn't work to take me to mom they haven't triggered in endless weeks of battling.
Yeah I've been having the Sphinx problem forever. Still at it. Hoping something shakes out with the next update and I see her again.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Havent got a warning from Antivirus before about the python.exe file. Something up with it or is it false positive? Says its error is Win32.LocalInfect.2

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes