"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fantasy Town [v1.0.0b] [Order of Lorval] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 979 MB / 141 MB - FantasyTown-1.0.0b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 944 MB / 107 MB - FantasyTown-1.0.0b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
So ill play this is DEV adds in the ability to knock em all up seeing as its a harem type game fantasy then its needs to have it as a tag

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I started a fresh playthrough and for some reason the dwarf character isn't showing up.

Anyone else having same issue?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...fuck....

End of the Road

Well it's been about 3 years I have been working on this game in one form or another. I was hoping as I worked on it my rendering skills would improve a lot more as I worked on it. While they did improve they didn't improve in the quality and speed I was hoping.

Also I was hoping the growth of my patrons would also increase more than they have. I think that at this point it is a good time to mostly put an end to "Fantasy Town". I hope you enjoy the game and what the game has become. I can't thank enough for the people who supported me on this journey. If it was not for you this game would not have made it to 1.0.0.
Patreon doesn't let you put you page on "hiatus" so towards the end of the month I will be shutting down this page so that people will no longer be charged. (I would rather leave this page up and not charge people. I'll see if that is possible.)

• Sad
Reactions: firsttry51

UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
How do you find Durila?

In my first attempt I found her quickly, on like day 5. But I got tired of the grind and re-started with the Crow name. Now I'm on day 60 and have not found her yet. Is there a specific time I have to search or some prerequisite?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you find Durila?

In my first attempt I found her quickly, on like day 5. But I got tired of the grind and re-started with the Crow name. Now I'm on day 60 and have not found her yet. Is there a specific time I have to search or some prerequisite?
I can't remember names anymore: is Durila the dwarf? If so, I believe she should be at the dwarven ruins. I can't remember what (if any) prerequisites were needed for her, though. Maybe someone else knows.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Very cool and interesting game. I little grindy in the beginning, but the end is worthwhile. But will there be something else? There was even a conclusion telling what happened to every character... The game shouldn't have [COMPLETE] status?
Yes it's not "abandoned" it's completed. I don't know who decides this things but I will sned a ticket.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
vonmott

It's not completed it's abandoned if you read the post 6 posts above yours.
I am the developer. It's completed.

Software developement is often a continuous process. After Microsoft came out with version 1.0 of windows or Word they didn't just stop and say it was done. But MS word is not "non-completed" because they are still making newer versions. I finished my 1.0 version the completed version of that and decided no longer to add additional content.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am the developer. It's completed.
Thanks for the clarification; I already previously said it was basically done, so IDK why anyone would slap the Abandoned label on it. Anyway, if you don't have one already, you might consider getting a free Discord server and direct any patrons you have there, so they can stay connected with you (even occasionally) until whenever you decide to pick things up again. They can then pledge if you set up a page once more.

You might also consider SubscribeStar, if you haven't already. There are probably far fewer developers over there when compared with Patreon; a smaller fish in a smaller pond is much more likely to be seen than a small fish in a large ocean. Anyway, just a thought. If you plan to start up again at some point down the road, keeping connected with existing patrons might be wise. And, ofc, popping in here every now and then would be nice. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
vonmott

It's not completed it's abandoned if you read the post 6 posts above yours.
It's not really abandonment, though. The game was basically done; the only potential update would have been polishing and probably an ending sequence instead of returning to free roam after the characters' summaries. I think it would've been more accurate to label this as Completed and just add a final updated version here if that would've ever been released. I already previously shared a statement from the developer, stating that the game was basically finished, but with a polish update intended at some point down the road. Labeling this as Abandoned is mostly inaccurate because, for all intents and purposes, it was finished.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes