4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
I do not know if I am dumb or just blind but I can not find where to start grinding for the noble's favor can someone help me with that?

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Actually it got an axed completion. Like some discussion where about to start if Art whas stolen so he rushed out an last update to make the game "complete"
That is...not true at all.
My artist decided to stop working for personal reasons and move on, we were close to the end so I cut some of the more big ideas I had and finished up the game. Its complete. I now work on a different project called My Girlfriend's Friends. I used a lot of the things I learned with FT on this one.
Maybe check it out? See if you like it.

UtsuhoReiuji

Oct 18, 2018
A lot of fun, but very clearly unfinished. There's no way to tell when you're at the end of a route, no guides on what you need to be doing next, a lot of content is CLEARLY missing. There's a lot of interesting content, but there's weird choices - for example, there's clear hints that there's "foreshadowing" of lewding the entire elven forest? nothing like that ever happens. Later on, a lot of lewd scenes and progression just end up being one scene getting extended. There's exactly one kind of scene you can get with the loli, nothing involving the relationship between the two of them. It would be a lot more honest to say it's unfinished and abandoned, then to say that it's "finished." Hell, it even outright says that it's unfinished in game - The final quest, the Banquet, is outright unimplemented. A lot of fun, but unfinished. Reccomend it to play though it or cheat through it - If you play through it normally you WILL get excited for a scene that will never happen, or certain options just won't exist - and training isn't permanent for some reason? Yeah i can slam the princess on the throne while she cries as i tell her that i killed the king, making her basically a slave. Take her to the little proto-banquets that DID get implemented? Oh she runs off, acts like a prissy princess that's been barely trained. Just about the most finished/implemented girl is mary, and even she has some clearly missing content - There seems like there SHOULD be more scenes involving the table - There's no content for the nude outfits, there's just a ton that is missing, and if it's not missing, is so obscure and arcane it might as well be. The hardcore scenes never really commit to actually being hardcore, and the lovey dovey scenes pretend like our protagonist is just some dude, and not a nearly all powerful mageknight who can take down a kingdom single handedly. Why can the princess throw you out of her room? Why can't you train Mary into being a slut? No matter how well trained she is, when you tell the princess she's a slut she gets mad and her corruption goes down. Even after she's literally whoring herself on the streets and getting slammed on the throne, and outright admits that she's a perveted sadist whore. It's missing all the synergies and taking into account your actions that make trainer games good IMO? still feels like it should be like, .5 or .6, not a full release. Judging by the above response, it's because the artist left? Then just say it's unfinished, because it is?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A lot of fun, but very clearly unfinished. There's no way to tell when you're at the end of a route, no guides on what you need to be doing next, a lot of content is CLEARLY missing. There's a lot of interesting content, but there's weird choices - for example, there's clear hints that there's "foreshadowing" of lewding the entire elven forest? nothing like that ever happens. Later on, a lot of lewd scenes and progression just end up being one scene getting extended. There's exactly one kind of scene you can get with the loli, nothing involving the relationship between the two of them. It would be a lot more honest to say it's unfinished and abandoned, then to say that it's "finished." Hell, it even outright says that it's unfinished in game - The final quest, the Banquet, is outright unimplemented. A lot of fun, but unfinished. Reccomend it to play though it or cheat through it - If you play through it normally you WILL get excited for a scene that will never happen, or certain options just won't exist - and training isn't permanent for some reason? Yeah i can slam the princess on the throne while she cries as i tell her that i killed the king, making her basically a slave. Take her to the little proto-banquets that DID get implemented? Oh she runs off, acts like a prissy princess that's been barely trained. Just about the most finished/implemented girl is mary, and even she has some clearly missing content - There seems like there SHOULD be more scenes involving the table - There's no content for the nude outfits, there's just a ton that is missing, and if it's not missing, is so obscure and arcane it might as well be. The hardcore scenes never really commit to actually being hardcore, and the lovey dovey scenes pretend like our protagonist is just some dude, and not a nearly all powerful mageknight who can take down a kingdom single handedly. Why can the princess throw you out of her room? Why can't you train Mary into being a slut? No matter how well trained she is, when you tell the princess she's a slut she gets mad and her corruption goes down. Even after she's literally whoring herself on the streets and getting slammed on the throne, and outright admits that she's a perveted sadist whore. It's missing all the synergies and taking into account your actions that make trainer games good IMO? still feels like it should be like, .5 or .6, not a full release. Judging by the above response, it's because the artist left? Then just say it's unfinished, because it is?
All content that seems to be missing, like the forest lewding, was cut before final release due to the artist leaving for personal reasons. The banquet is actually very much fully implemented and is the final part of the game. The message that it is unfinished should not be appearing. It would NOT be honest to say this is abandoned because the developer saw it through to the completion of what he had in his plan, which again, was altered because of the artist thing. It sounds a lot like your issue is less that the game is unfinished and more like your copy of the game is unfinished. Are you absolutely sure you are playing v1.1? There were some bugs and things accidentally left in, like the message outright telling you the game is unfinished and the training not sticking, in v1.0 that were fixed after. I've played v1.1 and I have all the endings completed without issue.

Last edited:

Puige Hanovo

Sep 28, 2020
How do you get Lilly's affection up so you can do things with her sister? And how to raise Pacifica's corruption and love as well? Also, when I try to do things to Mary in the dining room, it says we should be on better terms even though I've done it before and her stats are high. How, do I solve that? I also never get any gold from the garden. What do I do there?

Last edited:

Ukx1443

Feb 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to start Clea's sex scene i have seen the walkthrough but i don't know how to give her the money

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes