4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I can't seem to get the Ball scene. Keeps telling me I don't have enough influence. What am I doing wrong, or what do I have to edit to trigger it?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I give up. Nothing is working and I'm fucking frustrated.

Can somebody please give me a save with the ball scene unlocked?

Why when Im download it on the andoid why it's still on V0.86 not V1.1
I guess that would be because whoever was converting the game for Android play stopped for some reason.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Well. After a lot of frinding, I finished all the content I could find.

This games got great animation, if a bit wonky at times. And the characters are well done, and mostly on model. The lack of shading definitely hurts it though.

Warning for anyone thinking of playing this. This game is 70% grind, 15% trialing different options to puzzle out the correct solution/shortcuts to progressing characters, 5% story, and 10% h scenes.

It is probably the grindiest game I've played on here so far. Most of it monotonous, clicking the same couple options repeatedly.

Only char I needed the esoterics of the internet to progress with was lilly.
For anyone wondering, you NEED to buy the plain looking pink dress as one prerequisite for dating + raise her affection. So either buy all her outfits + love potions. Or buy multi potions + pink dress.
The other requirement Is increasing her sisters parameter's. And as you unlock more scenes with her sister, you will unlock more with lilly.

I'll probably watch this game. But I wouldn't say it's the best game as it is.
Still really impressed with the animation. Fair amount of frames, all hand drawn. And incredibly smooth when zipping through scenes, which, due to grind I wad doing alot of.(Was this made by 1 gut? If so, that's insane!)
--------

Oh, and a couple things. The amount Elizabeth receives from work is inconsistent with how much is said she should earn. It seems she's glitches to only receive 50g, or less. With the brothel jobs boasting numbers like "183g".

Another thing. More dialogue menus&sub menus need a backout option. Really annoying having to roll back to avoid being trapped with choosing an option to blow time every time you want to see what options are available, or during missclicks.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Why when Im download it on the andoid why it's still on V0.86 not V1.1
Joiplay my friend. You can play it with joiplay.

I only experienced 1 bug(Lizzie money bug), and a couple missing sprite errors through play(clicked ignore. No harm done).
So, this games reasonably stable on it. It's in play store.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: lTTMl

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Is the person who made this actually a chick? With all the subjugation themes and everything?

If so, that's hot as hell and I'm a simp.

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
Every two days you should get money if the garden is fully upgraded you get 110-120 from Clea . You see it in the dialog screen when you toggle from night to day and also once a week you get Money from Sarah's shop as well Hint if you want to max out the money from Sarah you need to tip her enough money you get the reward after about 100 coins but it takes a lot more tipping to max out the shops income you can get. At the end I was getting 200 from the shop I don't exactly know how much you have to tip her to get maxed out though.
I get nothing from her even though Garden has BEEN maxed out.

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
I would be game for impregnation but the game is scheduled to be pretty short so I kind of doubt we will get that. The game ends at the big Ball which if I recall correctly will be somewhere around 75 days.
As of version 1.1 (game finished) it tells me ball is still not implemented.

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
Okay guys I managed to successfully cluster F this game up. Example princess tells me she wants my C*** but if I offer Sex she tells me to GET OUT. (Maxed out corruption have love at 0, without using dungeon)
Marry during the day (not at the King's throne room) mess with Mary (get told I better not do that), in throne room told can't do sexual stuff she's not slutty enough, can't say I love you without the whole No, No,N o just No despite her at night when called to room having sex and saying she loves me. (Max love no corruption) and every time I look at the quest for the Ball in the Quest menu I'm told Don't worry about it it hasn't been implemented yet, despite being on version 1.1 and having the option in the throne room)

Not sure if it's only me... But not only an I not getting paid by Clea (AT ALL) Despite Fully Upgrading Garden... But the "money earned" totals are incorrect. Such as I have 546 gold and make 195 (brothel sex) but end up with 600 gold afterwards. So much for "Bug Fixes" but the developer has abandoned this game and will never "Fix the Bugs" this is why it's so hard to trust Patron People one they make their money they lose interest in their projects. Except Runey42 he rocks.
Oh btw if you're wondering what right do I have to criticize the money system... First stuff is expensive enough if it was working correctly. Second I programmed in C++ a calculation program that took into account taxes (state and federal) hour rate, hours and even overtime and was within 3 cent of being correct for a weeks wages.... But this program was 141 off of a simple addition problem. Screenshot_20220118-014119.png Adult Game Content

Last edited:

Nahxxx

Dec 15, 2019
Can someone help me out, the game is telling me to get ready for the ball. But the game is tell me nothing about it and Mary says I need to increase my influence, what do I do here

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I get nothing from her even though Garden has BEEN maxed out.
As of version 1.1 (game finished) it tells me ball is still not implemented.

I remember having that bug where all of the sudden Clea's money stopped coming in

Not sure about the ball , I still have not tried finishing the game yet(been busy with other stuff) and sorry about the late reply for some reason I was never notified someone quoted me.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Kyle Mercury
in v1.1 I got this bug where I have sex with shopkeeper girl (sarah) I get the errror Image 'sarahshopfuck five' not found

=====
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'maryaltoutfitshaded.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 27279, in script
    r neutral "Are you ready to start preparations for the ball [marychoosename]?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'maryaltoutfitshaded.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 27279, in script
    r neutral "Are you ready to start preparations for the ball [marychoosename]?"
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fantasy Trainer 1.1
Tue Apr 19 21:52:07 2022
missing png file. got a bunch of different scripts that call for it and fail

====

game is marked as completed. but very first line when starting a new game is saying that it is an incomplete game under development

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
new savefile started on v1.1
take mary to weekly ball with her business dress.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'maryaltoutfitshaded.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2452, in script
    u neutral "Ah hello, uh, Mary was it? I had a lovely time together last we met. If your master here would let me, I'd love to have your service again."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2452, in script
    u neutral "Ah hello, uh, Mary was it? I had a lovely time together last we met. If your master here would let me, I'd love to have your service again."
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Games\HG\Fantasy Trainer\FantasyTrainer-1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fantasy Trainer 1.1
Wed Apr 20 12:44:12 2022

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes