BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Not sure if there is a save request thread for this but does anyone has a v0.7 save that begins just before the new content? I appear to have deleted mine when I cleared out my drive :(

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Wasn't Sarah and Bradley already fuck buddies way before David arrived? If so, that's not what NTR is. The reason I asked in the first place is because you don't wanna give that particular crowd false hope.
Correct. Bradley and Sarah were together before David arrives.

And agreed. I think it's a whiff to categorize the situation as NTR at all, but folks have their own ideas.

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Not sure if there is a save request thread for this but does anyone has a v0.7 save that begins just before the new content? I appear to have deleted mine when I cleared out my drive :(
It's a linear story my dude. At this point there aren't any choices you could have made in Ch 6 that will affect how Ch 7 pans out for you. You can just press 'start' from main menu and then choose to start at Ch 7 on the chapter select screen.

Reactions: BJenkins

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
It sure does and they are really good quality especially by Ch4. This game is a gem really. Good artwork, solid animations and amusing humour.
Thanks for the kind words! I was actually just revisiting chapter 2 for a video playthrough and wow... I've gotten a lot better to put it as nicely as possible.

gubl

May 31, 2018
This game is released by complete chapters and has two parts, part 1 (Ch1-5), and part 2 (Ch-6-7).
When you start the game it asks which chapter you want to begin with 6 or 7. So unless you need to resume from some point in the middle of chapter 6, you dont need a save file for that.

Reactions: BJenkins

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Alright why the hell does it feel like I have no choice but to let the old bald baron fuck Yvette?

EDIT: maybe i'm just paranoid

Last edited:

Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
This, without a doubt, was one of the most content filled updates of any game I've played yet. The best part is that there's a ton of exploring in between bigger story beats and that's pretty much the only thing I thought was missing from the game.

Before you move forward with the story, make sure to explore all of the little spots in the game. There were a handful of full-blown scenes mixed in there alongside some really fun moments. Happy to be supporting this game on Patreon, it's probably my favorite on the site.

Elnene174

Feb 21, 2020
This, without a doubt, was one of the most content filled updates of any game I've played yet. The best part is that there's a ton of exploring in between bigger story beats and that's pretty much the only thing I thought was missing from the game.

Before you move forward with the story, make sure to explore all of the little spots in the game. There were a handful of full-blown scenes mixed in there alongside some really fun moments. Happy to be supporting this game on Patreon, it's probably my favorite on the site.
save file please?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes