Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
This, without a doubt, was one of the most content filled updates of any game I've played yet. The best part is that there's a ton of exploring in between bigger story beats and that's pretty much the only thing I thought was missing from the game.

Before you move forward with the story, make sure to explore all of the little spots in the game. There were a handful of full-blown scenes mixed in there alongside some really fun moments. Happy to be supporting this game on Patreon, it's probably my favorite on the site.
Much appreciated! Really glad you're enjoying it.

Reactions: Dtown1993
Dec 13, 2018
Love the game, and folks who's worried about NTR, it's your character who's doing the NTR. I mean it's awesome he's fucking married woman and stealing girlfriends left and right..lol. so yeah you'll love the NTR in this game, which is a first for me because a lot of NTR games out there cockblock you and your girl is out fucking every guy out there.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I know it's a linear game so far, but I'm worried I might have missed something along the way, anyone has a walkthrough for Chapter 7? Like the extras in between the main story perhaps?

Reactions: libertypics

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I know it's a linear game so far, but I'm worried I might have missed something along the way, anyone has a walkthrough for Chapter 7? Like the extras in between the main story perhaps?
there is absolutely nothing to miss at all, you wouldnt have been able to proceed if you did miss something. However if you want to see the results of the other choices, just scroll up next time to rewind

Reactions: Rambling Noob

Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
there is absolutely nothing to miss at all, you wouldnt have been able to proceed if you did miss something. However if you want to see the results of the other choices, just scroll up next time to rewind
I'm not totally sure this is true? There were several times in Chapter 7 where I could have proceeded with main events but instead chose to explore and found something else. Several of them seemed timed (like the voyeuristic couple) at least down to the day, if not to the specific moment.

I think this game is a lot better without a walkthrough since there are only about 10-15 explorable areas and they almost all had something to offer at one point or another during Chapter 7. Not all of them involve sex - some of them are just fun little character moments. Again, it's hard to miss if you're thorough since there aren't a ton of areas.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Holy bejeebers, what an update! I mean, calling it an update seems too trifling. It was like the equivalent of other devs full games! Great work. And, of course the Ancho special touches (loved the book in Ruby's office).

Two critical items that must be resolved:

- What's up with the plot squirrel? Is he going to be used anytime there is a need to forward the plot? If so...I approve.

- Who took my nudie magazine from the library? Gods be darned to the miscreant who made off with it.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'm not totally sure this is true? There were several times in Chapter 7 where I could have proceeded with main events but instead chose to explore and found something else. Several of them seemed timed (like the voyeuristic couple) at least down to the day, if not to the specific moment.

I think this game is a lot better without a walkthrough since there are only about 10-15 explorable areas and they almost all had something to offer at one point or another during Chapter 7. Not all of them involve sex - some of them are just fun little character moments. Again, it's hard to miss if you're thorough since there aren't a ton of areas.
I mean stuff that is necessary to the plot, those can't skipped over .
Given how few choices there are to begin with in what you can do, a walkthrough seems excessive

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Played chapter 1 - 7.

Would have been nice to name character, but understandable to why that is not allowed.

Chapter 3 Vera in Bar with Joey and David "Aww c'mon man..." is shown to be said by Joey, but the Text says it is by Vera.

"you got their alive" : there

The "oh gods" during sex is a bit much, seems to be the thing most said in the game.

Most other typos and the like are done on purpose. I think I saw most of the text in the game, so can't be sure that is all of it.

Pretty good game, a bit heavy on linearity but the padding makes it not feel as forced.

A bit heavy on the 4th wall breaking. I think there is at least 1 to 2 or more per chapter?

All in all a good game.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes