Chadwick12348

Feb 24, 2018
Correct. Bradley and Sarah were together before David arrives.

And agreed. I think it's a whiff to categorize the situation as NTR at all, but folks have their own ideas.
i love the game. i was a bit rough on it at first, but it has quickly become one of my favorite adult games. great story and great animations and i love the fourth wall breaks. love joey.... but i more than kinda wanna Morgan lol wink wink.

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
i love the game. i was a bit rough on it at first, but it has quickly become one of my favorite adult games. great story and great animations and i love the fourth wall breaks. love joey.... but i more than kinda wanna Morgan lol wink wink.
Thanks! Appreciate the kind words. And Morgan... The moral dilemma to rule them all. How will that all play out I wonder.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The guy being cursed and how it all plays out has got to be one of the most interesting plot points I've ever seen in one of these games. The swerve regarding the wife was very funny too.

Good job all around, friend.

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
where to get chapter 7 ? i dl that nopy link v6-7 but i only have v6 ending, any clue how to play ch7 ?
Not sure how to help you with the links here, but if you hop over to my Patreon. Ch 1-5 are free and Ch 6-7 is just $2 right now. And just $1 if you can wait til May 6.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes